• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. New Feature - Hobby Room (in builders hut) - Boost your production

They are annoying but I ignore the ads for the goods, coins etc
  2. This game is about to die with the upcoming AW changes

No it won't. Try planning for your upgrades. Don't spend your RR's until the rune phase of your AW's. Lol, it will not take years
  3. This game is about to die with the upcoming AW changes

Sure you can pay or enjoy the challenges and not pay. Your choice.
  4. This game is about to die with the upcoming AW changes

You are being over dramatic. I have been playing Elvenar since 2016 and I like these changes. If players want to quit let them. This game was never going to be a speed game and these challenges just add to that. Yes we need more SF and RR's but until that happens you have to decide on where to...
  5. Too Much KP Purchase

I just do not see the problem. Save coin rains. Get more MR, increase your culture, upgrade your GA. All simple solutions. The game gets a lot tougher has you work your way through the chapters. Some people (Me) like the challenges, some do not
  6. Too Much KP Purchase

Ok. Thanks for letting us know. If you save your coin instants this would not be an issue. I have not seen your city but there are ways to help you get through these quests if you choose to help yourself out. If not then you might be missing out on prizes that could help you.
  7. Useless

I agree but some people.....
  8. There should be one +5 Trophy Goglets in Tournaments and/or

Why? The higher your score the more KP, shards, etc you get. That is my incentive
  9. Suggestions for improving this forum.

Your comment is great and I agree. Some people just want things handed to them instead of figuring it out. I love the challenges that this game brings and I would be bored without them. The higher chapters are not easy and that may be why a lot of people quit.
  10. I'm tired of guest races

Ok. Bye
  11. Aqua Splendor Announcement

I started in 2016 and I remember those days. Before FA and the Spire. I prefer the events. I save up and wait for the last KP day. I usually can make a dent in 1 of my AW's
  12. I'm tired of guest races

I am in chapter 18 and if you do not like guest races then you should stop playing. Each chapter has it's own challenges which in my book makes the game fun. 4 cities is too much. I once had 5 and left 4 of them behind and I enjoy the game a lot more. Just focus on 1 and you might like it a lot more
  13. New back ground music

Been off for years and will stay that way
  14. Feedback Ads Feedback thread

Why get upset? No one says you have to look at them
  15. The FA is unwell

We do a push a couple of times a year and get over 100k points. Even without the push we are competitive enough where we do well. But we do it with players who have the room to add 100 or more WS or manufactories and make the 1-2 day items in advance. If a few FS are doing what you say, so what...
  16. Better Reward for Achieving 19 chests

We are the top FS in Harandar, not bragging and we get Spire gold and 19 chests every week. The prizes for 19 chests are worth the effort. Sure it would be nice to throw pet food out or a rare item but the higher your score the more KP you get which means getting through the tech tree faster or...
  17. Other- Mythic Dawn requests incremental extra rewards in the chests earned beyond the 10th

But if you are doing 8k you then get the individual rewards that the player who get 1k does not get. Seems fait to me
  18. Can we go back in time to when they actually let us finish goals!?

I agree with you. I do not see the events being any harder than they used to be. The quest lists are available before the event starts so players that are having a hard time should plan ahead. I have no problem being able to evolve the buildings. I do not plan ahead but I have been playing this...
  19. Spire - Let players choose between regular prize or spell fragments.

I feel the same towards your comment