• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Pheryll

Discussion- A Gateway into the Past

As we are not receiving announcements, I assume there will be no feedback thread either. Here we can discuss the event.
  2. Pheryll

Ancient Wonders losing power in the later chapters

Some of the balance changes in the later chapters have made certain AW progressions dwindle in comparison to what is offered from event buildings. While many of the mana wonders (with the exception of Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood) already had this from the beginning, other resource giving...
  3. Pheryll

Cauldron Use for community work

I thought it odd to see that community works was not a resource designated to buy witch points with.
  4. Pheryll

Disenchanted Artifacts for Magic Academy Use

Details: Allow the disenchanting of artifacts to produce a disenchanted artifact (instead of or in additional to the spell fragments) which will be listed as a crafting resource no longer in the spell inventory. These disenchanted artifacts can be used in various magic academy crafting...
  5. Pheryll

StarGazers has 7 openings

Our fellowship requires a small level of participation and is looking for continued growth. We recently lost a few players (one was a player with several alts). In general, we are looking for cities that grow. Right now silk is our lowest produced good. For more information see our general...
  6. Pheryll

StarGazers looking for members

Our fellowship has morphed over the last few months from a new player oriented one to a fellowship that is active and can achieve goals when working together without the experience being stressful. We are and wish to remain a top 100 fellowship, and last steel tournament we managed to reach the...
  7. Pheryll

Evolving building poll

There are a lot of thoughts out about how to improve the evolving building system. I wanted to throw out a poll to see which features players tended to gravitate towards. Pick as many options as interest you, and if you wish to add more input, feel free to post.
  8. Pheryll

Open Time Warp bonus applied to Moonstone Library Set

With 100% reproducibility, I have been collecting extra tree gum and cosmic bismuth (both are sentient boosts for me) from the buildings of the moonstone library set. This bonus is not mentioned in the building description and the amount shown over the building when collecting does not reflect...
  9. Pheryll

Event: Decaying rewards for infinite quest events

A lot of discussion has taken place for how to keep players involved in quests throughout the event, while maintaining an infinite quest layout, while blocking the high performance of the overachievers. The system I propose is to subdivide the event time into three quest progressions (each one...
  10. Pheryll

Odd Icon

Any clue what this icon is? I had it appear in the lower right hand side of my setting near the settings menu, and clicking the icon just makes it disappear.
  11. Pheryll

Wiki article on islands shows incorrect resources.

The article on Islands in en.wiki.elvenar.com has a table that displays alloy shrooms required for the garden and assembly, and silly soap required for the engine and zoo. This is only true if the player is boosted in cosmic bismuth. If the player has a different boost the resources required...
  12. Pheryll

Sentient Goods and good production quests.

Events and fellowship adventures both have quests for a mixed production of tier 1 goods. The odd thing is that Sentient good production can be used for the FA badge but cannot be used for the event quests. This discrepancy has led me to ask the question, which way do you think these shorter...
  13. Pheryll

Adjust the algorithm for mobile quick visits to look for the presence of Ensorcelled Endowment

With the presence of the Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood, having players polish a high culture building may not be in the best interest of the city, as mana becomes a new consideration. Also, players that have the ensorcelled endowment spell already on a polished building may prefer that once...
  14. Pheryll

Poll: Set Buildings

We have seen many different events offering set buildings, that I would like to know which style people tend to prefer. Do you want no set buildings in events? Do you want to see set buildings appear only once in the dailies? Do you want multiple offerings in the daily prizes? Do you want...
  15. Pheryll

Colonies- [Chapter 15 and beyond]

I am noticing a lot of things nearing certain limits. The city grid of 60x60 is nearly full, and any addition would be more challenging on old computers. Upgrading manufactories to level 28 is going to be a pain (especially for the non-sentient ones) with little payback as divine seed...
  16. Pheryll

Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood

I originally had high hopes for the Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood, but looking at its stats in the wiki, it does not seem to be all that good, and may indeed become worse as updates unroll. First the mana quantity is fixed at 15% (taking up 24 squares it holds its weight given you have at...
  17. Pheryll

Poll: Diamonds offer for new accounts joining a fellowship

There are far too many players that join, begin upgrading their main hall, and then quit thinking that there is little to the game. These tiny cities that could offer the person quite a few diamonds, if they ever choose to return, rarely do anything for the community at large. So I am looking...
  18. Pheryll

Unusual number appearing in the culture tab of the build menu.

When hovering over a culture building in the build menu from the fairy chapter or later there is a weird number in roman numerals (from I to IV) appearing on the top right corner of the description provided when you hover over the building with a mouse. The number does not seem to be a ranking...
  19. Pheryll

Technology display glitchy?

As shown above, when logging in on different occasions, the tech tree does not consistently display the technologies in the same order. The prerequisites are all correct, and the lines between technologies are always redrawn with the correct connections. It is just the order within a column...
  20. Pheryll

Tournament Squad Size Rebalancing: Base enemy tournament size off of mandatory squad size techs

In the current tournament implementation, optional squad size technologies do not have any positive impact. For tournament battles, they affect the enemy size as well as your own. The tech tree keeps a pretty standard ratio going of 1/3 of the squad size increases being optional and 2/3 being...