• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Bethanne Rainbow

New Quest/Contest Aug 30

I heard a new event starts tomorrow but I can’t find anything abt it. Help!
  2. Bethanne Rainbow

Tournament

Once your fellowship gets past the first 10 chests, what is the benefit for each additional chests? Thank you
  3. Bethanne Rainbow

Inactive Cities

I have gone thru 100 inactive cities in the last few days looking for one active player to add to my fellowship. Some of these people haven’t played in years. It’s ridiculous! Worst part of my job is trying to recruit!
  4. Bethanne Rainbow

New Haven Warriors in Recruiting

If you are looking for a place to grow, where the people are friendly and experienced, this is the spot. We have two openings at the present time. We offer a Ancient Wonder Club, a tourney push with 10 chests every four weeks, and during the last Fellowship Adventure our score was 51. We also...
  5. Bethanne Rainbow

Boosted Factories

What is a good amount of boosted factories to have?
  6. Bethanne Rainbow

Unsend Messages

I want the ability to unsend a message. Particularly one that’s been sent to the wrong person or that needs to be reworded!
  7. Bethanne Rainbow

Steps to joining a fellowship

I have invited someone to join our Fellowship. She cant find her way. What are the steps so I can direct her. I’ve never had this happen and don’t remember for myself. It’s been too long. Thanks in advance! Bethanne
  8. Bethanne Rainbow

New Haven Warriors Recruiting

Looking for one enthusiastic member! We play the tourney, the spire, and the Fellowship Adventure. The last FA we came in the top 80. We support each other with trades, visits, and information. We enjoy competing as a team but like just playing the game even more. We expect two to three star...
  9. Bethanne Rainbow

The Tournament

How many total points are needed to complete a 10 chest tourney?
  10. Bethanne Rainbow

Automatic VS Manual Battle

I have always fought automatically, but was recently total I will lose too many troops that way. Is manual fighting better
  11. Bethanne Rainbow

Vault of Wisdom

Ok , I give up! What does the Vault have to touch to connect?
  12. Bethanne Rainbow

Daily Gift

Is the daily gift only on mobile?
  13. Bethanne Rainbow

The Genie

Is the genie available at lower levels and is it a prize or can it be created in the MA?
  14. Bethanne Rainbow

AW - Timewarp

How much does it increase the production boost and what does it mean reduce the cooldown? Benefits: Increases the production boosts for your Sentient Goods Reduces the cooldown of the Tournament. Many Thanks, Bethanne
  15. Bethanne Rainbow

Inactive members

How long should a member be inactive (with no notice) before they should be expelled?
  16. Bethanne Rainbow

New Haven Warriors Recruiting!

We have several openings in our fellowship. We enjoy playing the spire (bronze), the tournaments (8 chests), and the last Fellowship Adventure we spent over 24 hours working the bottomless pit. We have two volunteer Ancient Wonder clubs (5 points and 10 points) and provide help to our fellowship...
  17. Bethanne Rainbow

Fellowship Adventures

How many FAs take place a year? My fellowship, New Haven Warriors, performed the best so far. We have a ways to go but much fun was had:-) Bethanne Rainbow Archmage
  18. Bethanne Rainbow

Temple of Dunes

Do I get anything for selling this at the end of the chapter? Many thanks!
  19. Bethanne Rainbow

Blueprint

Our Fellowship won 10 chests for the tournament for the first time. We were awarded blue prints. Where r they stored?
  20. Bethanne Rainbow

Main Hall and Manufactories

I’m just starting chapter 15 and have leveled up my Main Hall to 33. Should my manufactories be the same level? They are 24-26.