• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. TiMiTy16

Release Notes version 1.46

Hmm, ok then....
  2. TiMiTy16

see my reply and picture shot of the auto-fill working on my phone. :-)
  3. TiMiTy16

Here, I have posted a picture here. it is working for my S8 but still not on my tablet. My keyboard is the standard one I think. I have not done anything special for it to work. My tablet used to also do this but now does not but this could be unrelated to the update. When I update the app on...
  4. TiMiTy16

I have an android tablet and a Galaxy S8. The feature did indeed work on both of them for the game and now it does not. I am able to do a copy/paste for my username on my tablet to prevent having to retype that for every city but it is different from the auto-fill (which still works for other...
  5. TiMiTy16

Since the release of the mobile application It had worked for me on both devices, now it does not on either. I'm sorry, I don't understand why if it never worked for you means it should have never worked for me? Or how you can be so sure it wasn't a change in this latest update that made it so...
  6. TiMiTy16

I am referring to the auto-fill function, not that the app stored my information. I would type the first 2 letters of my username and my keyboard would offer to complete it. That is a phone setting that works for most applications on my device (both my phone and tablet are set to do this) I am...
  7. TiMiTy16

It worked on both my tablet and my phone and now it does not work on either, I do not believe it is a device issue!
  8. TiMiTy16

Since I installed this update on my Android tablets, the auto-populate that would finish my username on the login screen stopped working and I now have to type my full username plus my password. Since I have to log out and log back in for each of my 3 cities on the same server this is a LOT of...
  9. TiMiTy16

Trader Enhancement

Thanks very much for that tip! It works :-)
  10. TiMiTy16

Trader Enhancement

I would really like to see a "REFRESH" button so when watching for a trade a member is posting or I click and get the "another players has taken" I don't have to close and reopen the trader. :-) PLEASE!!
  11. TiMiTy16

Your chance to vote on how you feel about Fellowship Adventures!

Seems to me the prizes don't really reflect the effort to win them. Maybe offering a choice between a culture or a population/ supply building?
  12. TiMiTy16

Should winning FA prizes be a competition?

I had a thought that maybe the level of difficulty for the FSA should be based on your current FS standing. If your average FS rank is within the high 1/3 of those in your world, you have harder quests to perform than those in the middle 1/3 and the easiest to get through is the teams in the...