• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Moving Day

"Get rid of the dead cities where no one's played in more than a year. THAT would be "better" I can't agree more, I used to have 18 cities around me with whom I traded and now there are only two left. When I go to the trader there are no basic goods to trade! Granted, I am waiting for chapter 19...
  2. Moving Day

All my neighbors with whom I have traded for years are now all gone. I am sitting in a wasteland! I am not too happy...
  3. Panda Pet food

Here is the other information you requested Game version: v1.121.4-(c077fed) - html5 (2021-01-25 09:33) Game world: Arendyll Browser + version: Multiple Operating System: Win 10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: MsMolly Elves
  4. Panda Pet food

The FA has been over for a couple of days. Just fed the Panda and selected Ensorcelled Endowment and applied to the buildings that should receive the pet food bonus (Valentine Float, Gingerbread Mansion) and I did not receive the bonus. I am in chapter 17 and the bonus worked before this last FA.
  5. Panda Pet food

The bonus goods awarded after feeding the Panda stopped working. This issue began during this FA.
  6. Closed | Archived Draft Laws

You are correct, my BTG is level 12. So with the math, I collect 60 for each I collect if collected separately, but 159 if I wait until all three have finished. Got it.
  7. Closed | Archived Draft Laws

To go with the above, - when collecting 3 sets of draft laws of 60 each I only receive 179. Game version: v1.102.5-(1935a2b) (2020-04-23 12:16) Game world: Arendyll Browser + version: Chrome Version 81.0.4044.122 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: 32.0.0.363 Operating System...
  8. Closed | Archived Draft Laws

When creating draft laws in the Senate, I receive 179 laws instead of 180 (3x60). Is there a reason?
  9. Province expansion through crafting

I really like the Crafting Feature and I would like to suggest an addition. As a player who is now in Chapter 14, Constructs, and has maxed out on Province Expansions through the Scout, I still have 15 expansions available. Since I still want to grow my city, other than the one expansion in...
  10. New Feature: Crafting announcement feedback

Thank you so much - the crafting ability is great, allows me to "recycle" the summoning I have never used and the Magic Academy is worth so much more for the space it takes.