• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Shanubi

Join us

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/luckyland-recruiting.26409/
  2. Shanubi

Luckyland recruiting

Ideal Candidate Would have a score around 103103 and would have one or more of the following boosts: planks, elixir We average 7.8 chests per week and would love to reach 10 weekly or monthly. We have a solid core of 15+ active players, a few newbs, and a few that have gone quiet. We’re very...
  3. Shanubi

Spell Fragments

Please give spell fragments a purpose. There is no balance between them and catalysts, either in how often they’re acquired or how often they can be spent. Make them worth something, or make more MA offerings cost spell fragments instead of catalysts. I have several hundred thousand SF’s, and...
  4. Shanubi

FA Quest's

Please consider placing ALL quest icons on the left side of the screen, instead of 2 at a time? I understand that timing is part of the challenge, but the current system is not challenging, it's tedious. We should be able to collect towards more than 2 badges/etc at a time; Ex, I shouldn't...
  5. Shanubi

Switching Routes at Weigh-point's?

I've heard this referred to as a strategic option, but I'd like to hear from anyone who's done it. It seems as though we'd have to complete 2 weigh points to switch paths...and that doesn't add up to an advantage
  6. Shanubi

Fellowship Adventures

Inno, could you please stop sucking the fun out of Elvenar? Fellowship Adventures should be fun, challenging, team building exercises with incentivizing prizes that encourage people to work together to reach them. Instead FA's have become ridiculously complicated and expensive, and the prizes...
  7. Shanubi

Prizes

Maybe this would be best as 2 posts, but I feel like they're related. 1) There really aught to be Brackets based on fellowships ranking score. Winners of each bracket should be awarded the top prizes. It's hardly fair to have fellowships in the 10k range competing against fellowships with...
  8. Shanubi

wrong info showing in pop-up box

Not sure how else to sum it up. Latest example illustrated in the screen shot: here I'm checking the status of a level 10 Marble Manufactory, only the box says Level 12 producing 19 Golems. Huh. Even my Barracks aren't a level 12...I actually don't have anything currently at level 12. What...
  9. Shanubi

Rune Shards

Let us trade Runes Shards! I have amassed a ridiculous amount of extra rune shards for AW's that I haven't built yet. I'd like to be able to trade them with other players, for other shards or goods, OR trade them in for shards I actually need/want.
  10. Shanubi

More Slots

I'd like Training Grounds and Barracks to have separate slots. Why they aren't independent has never made sense. More training slots would make it possible to amass an army at a more reasonable rate and make game play more fun. It would also encourage more players to participate in...