• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Imbalance of S goods in Sinya Arda

I play in Arendyll, SA, and Ceravyn - Elvenar chapter in each realm, but the incredible lack of and imbalance of Sentient goods available in Sinya Arda is so frustrating one can not make any progress at all. On any day, there are 27 pages of crazy lopsided 3 star trades for shrooms because...
  2. Quest questions

I am crossing over into Elvenar chapter, but just finished quest 62 of 79 in constructs. Since I no longer need the production bldgs and want to sell them to make room for the FA, what will happen to the remaining quests, will they become declinable? Thanks in advance, Deb in N TX
  3. Release Notes version 1.64 feedback

I LOVE the ease of moving from realm to realm, it was so clumsy before. Now if you just fix the issue of getting chests during visits and/or being able to donate KPs to others' AWs, it will be just perfect from my perspective.
  4. Flying Boat?

Thanks so much Ashrem!
  5. Flying Boat?

What does the flying boat do, and what is it good for? I'm still in Level 1 and working my way through the research accomplishments - now I have the flying boat, but not sure I want to spend the coins and supplies to activate it.......and if I did, do I also need to buy the anchor point...
  6. Question about footpaths

Thank you so much!!
  7. Question about footpaths

How? I've tried everything I can think of - what's the trick?
  8. Question about footpaths

I just began playing the game and still in level 1, but somehow I inadvertently created too many footpaths! Is there a way to delete them? I know I can move them, but right now I don't have anywhere for them to go and they are taking up my precious space - help, please!