• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Nyxiana

New Evolving Building Idea

I think this game should end with a key. Anyone who makes it to the end can enter a new game based on Greek Mythology. Then you have a whole new game and a vast amount of new creatures, people, and gods to play with. I would like it if you gave us two interconnected cities we could toggle...
  2. Nyxiana

Open My newest creation

Book cover quality. Nice.
  3. Nyxiana

You know what really sucks about the game?

There are only two things that I find myself wishing every day when I play this game. I wish we had 6 and 12 hour production choices added to our manufactories, and I wish I could scroll out further to get a better view of my and other player's cities. There is no way to appreciate what you...
  4. Nyxiana

Cyravyn's Rogues: Looking for a few good members!

This is a new, active, social, fellowship. We are all about Teamwork. Our requirements are that new members be willing to make a heavy investment into growing their 3 boosted materials buildings. Much of our trading is done in-house. This requires that everyone work to their own strengths so...