• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

“Accept” button not showing!

Soleil Nightbloom

Having a hard time finding an answer on Wiki. Does anyone know, Can a player leave a fellowship and rejoin that same fellowship the same day? I resently had a player leave due to their gameplay slowing. They have since changed their mind and sent an application to rejoin and “Accept” button is not available for me to accept them. Is there a 24hr cooldown period for this situation?

This is the first time I have been faced with this situation.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
That cooldown absolutely sucks. We once had someone leave accidentally (they got flustered and accidentally confirmed) and they were accepted back immediately. Now, I no longer think that's possible and it does suck. :(

Soleil Nightbloom

That cooldown absolutely sucks. We once had someone leave accidentally (they got flustered and accidentally confirmed) and they were accepted back immediately. Now, I no longer think that's possible and it does suck. :(
Yes, it absolutely does! I wish some players would play fairly and not break the rules, so there wouldn’t be any need for cooldown periods. Their actions make it difficult for everyone else who are not shady :rolleyes:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If they left your fellowship, then joined another fellowship, then left that one all in the same day, then yes there is a 24-hour period they have to wait before joining the next fellowship, even if it was one they just left. This has been in place for many years to prevent fellowship hopping, even though we now also have the cooldown periods that came with the Perks. Obviously, this restriction was in place to prevent cheating, but with the Perks cooldowns, it feels like this old one is no longer needed. Maybe an official Suggestion to have it removed needs to be posted?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
If they left your fellowship, then joined another fellowship, then left that one all in the same day, then yes there is a 24-hour period they have to wait before joining the next fellowship, even if it was one they just left. This has been in place for many years to prevent fellowship hopping, even though we now also have the cooldown periods that came with the Perks. Obviously, this restriction was in place to prevent cheating, but with the Perks cooldowns, it feels like this old one is no longer needed. Maybe an official Suggestion to have it removed needs to be posted?
Ah okay ... the person that I was talking about accidentally clicked the leave button, and then got so flustered that they confirmed it and didn't mean to. They immediately wrote and asked to return ... no joining another fellowship. Maybe that's why they were able to get back in so quickly.