• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

█ ♥ █ The Mutineers █ ♥ █ ~ Recruiting!

DeletedUser7986

For full rules click here. We are led by Lanurai, Sindacu, Schorch, Teeo, and crazyladyphx.

We are a team of helpful and active players who work with each other to focus on BALANCED PRODUCTION OF BOOSTED GOODS ONLY so we can all make better progress.

We avoid foul language and inapropriate or controversial topics in chat so as not to make others uncomfortable. Minor "foul" words, on occasion, are acceptable. NO F OR C BOMBS PERMITTED.

New applicants must be over 40k points. They must be frequent visitors and actively building/advancing their cities.

We are specifically in need of the following, but will welcome all applicants! Please message Lanurai in-game to apply.
  • Tier 1: Planks
  • Tier 2: Scrolls
  • Tier 3: Dust
Last updated 11/21/17.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7986

Currently have 4-5 available spots available for those who wish to join. We would also be willing to absorb a smaller FS of players with all 3 tiers of goods in production if you have a group that would like to stick together. We will also have a few more spots available in the coming days if your group is a little bigger :)

DeletedUser7986

And now, a word from our sponsor... er, Archmage:

"Ahoy mates!
We be a prosperous vessel of old seadogs and scallywags what's about to bring a spring upon 'er in search of a few old salts to join our crew. Come partake of a cup o' grog belowdecks afore me bucko's weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! Hornswagglers, scurvy dogs, bilge sucking landlubbers, and Privateers needn't apply. Savvy?"

Well if that doesn't float your boat (ha ha) then I don't know what will... :p

DeletedUser3821

Ahoy mates!

As of 9/18/2017 we're looking for THREE very active players to join our very happy crew! (But the more applications, the better. You never know when someone might leave.)
We currently have two open spots, but one of our members has to leave soon for RL reasons. She's just waiting for us to find a replacement. Retirees encouraged to apply!!!

YOU: Have a score of at least 40K
Play/visit a minimum of 4 x per week
Advance your boosted goods manufactories and actively trade with the fellowship.
Are active in tournaments. If active in Fellowship Adventures, that's good too.
Reply to messages sent by the AM or Mages
Let the fellowship know if you'll be gone longer than 3 days.
And most importantly, you know how to be a TEAM PLAYER.

Us: Very friendly, active, and helpful players that like to have fun :D
Use the trader daily. Fair or better trades only.
Have very limited cross-tier trades and no tier 3 for tier 1 trades.
Communicate with each other and work as a team.
Work on advancing our cities.
Don't have a billion very strict rules, just a few that are to be followed.
Have 2 AW kp exchange threads and one or two "perks".:cool:

We aren't able to take new players at this time, as it would lead to an imbalance of goods traded and be overwhelming to the new player. :(

We are in need of:
Tier 1: Steel or Marble
Tier 2: Scrolls
Tier 3: Elixer
Players with these boosts will be given priority. ;)

Please contact wyldaeval or Lanurai for more details! Thanks!!!

Hornswagglers, scurvy dogs, bilge sucking landlubbers, and Privateers needn't apply. Savvy?

DeletedUser3821

**Players fluent in Tagalog encouraged to apply, as we have one member fluent in both English and Tagalog, and would welcome more.

DeletedUser10680

I am interested in joining your fellowship. Currently i have out grown my current fellowship as I am almost twice the size of the person under me. My boost are Marble, Crystal and Elixir. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks.

DeletedUser3821

I am interested in joining your fellowship. Currently i have out grown my current fellowship as I am almost twice the size of the person under me. My boost are Marble, Crystal and Elixir. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks.
I've messaged you, and we're very interested!