• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello ♥(((waves)))♥

DeletedUser9531

Hi Ya (((waves))) That "waves" my internet smiley face and happy voice. To let you know I am a happy person with a happy life. I may not have everything but I make the most of what I have, and that is the key to happiness and smiling instead of frowning. I may not be beautiful but I do the best I can with what I have, and so far............so far.... no one has bumped into me and ran off screaming in horror. So, that is a good thing, right? Plus my hubby kinda likes me a little (I think its because I cook fairly well).

I play Elvenar EVERYDAY!! It is my fun time, My "ME TIME" and I have found 3 of the BEST Fellowships in the 3 worlds I play in: Winyandor, Sinyar Arda and Ceravyn. Some of you may know me as Amy, my real name, or some may know me as Lulu Anna BitCrazy and OMG!!! I love Lulu Anna BitCrazy. It is a fun name and a happy name and one I hope you will remember. I don't have any mental issues as the name may imply, well, none that have been diagnosed............yet. :p Happy Gaming and if you see me around, say hi. I'll do the same. (((((Bye Bye))))) for now.......... ♥Until we meet again.♥

Last edited by a moderator: