• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

⸸gonℍeir⸸ 17/25

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848960215
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848960215

Recruiting - need MARBLE, CRYSTAL, and/or DUST

We're a friendly, laid back yet active, non-poaching fellowship with an active AW rotation. If you're unhappy where you are, please read below before applying to see if we're a good fit.

♦FS Stats w/e 12/13/20♦
Members: 13 (accts: 17/15 active)
Tournament Chests: 8 (avg. 8/wk)
Tournament World: 34 (-1)
Spire: 54 (+5)

Simplicity:

* Be willing to grow as a team
* Make and accept fair trades (2-3 stars) with team members often
----- cross-tier trades are allowed so long as they're fair and minimal
* Visit each fellowship member 4-5 times a week (daily, if possible)
* Concentrate on boosted goods while relying on fellowship for non-boosted trades
* Understand this is a slow-paced game meant to be fun for everyone
* Be drama free! Absolutely no drama!

TOURNAMENT/SPIRE/FA: required with minimal effort

- Tournament: Required
--- Weekly tournament points required are based on a member's total points:
..... < 10k - 150
..... 10-25k - 500
..... 25-50k - 1000
..... > 50k - 1500
(1* = 30; 2** = 36; 3*** = 42; 4**** = 48; 5***** = 54; 6****** = 60)

- Spire: Not directly mandatory
--- If you enter the Spire, please make it to the nearest checkpoint.

- FA: Where we go one, we go all
--- If the majority of the fs wishes to participate in the FA then we all participate equally with minimum badge requirements and proper road placement.

- Trade Code (not mandatory): 1=upgrades/research, 3=tournament/spire, 5=quest, 9=neighbor, 0=balancing

Active Team Boosts:
T1 - Marble 4 | Steel 5 | Planks 6
T2 - Crystal 4 | Scrolls 6 | Silk 5
T3 - Elixir 5 | Dust 3 | Gems 7

Council:
Merchant: faq214 - mage
Scout/Brigante: Kyouri - archmage

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 848960215

Overview and fellowship member count updated.

Flicray

Hey all, I'm looking for a more active fellowship. I'm at a little over 10000 pts, level 4, boosted in Steel, Scrolls, and Dust. I'm on daily, give neighborly help, active in all events, try to help out with AWs, have the Golden Abyss and close to adding Needles of the Tempest, currently only have boosted goods so active in the trader offering only 2 or 3 star trades, I do check chat to see what is going on and will post from time to time.

Deleted User - 848960215

Hey all, I'm looking for a more active fellowship. I'm at a little over 10000 pts, level 4, boosted in Steel, Scrolls, and Dust. I'm on daily, give neighborly help, active in all events, try to help out with AWs, have the Golden Abyss and close to adding Needles of the Tempest, currently only have boosted goods so active in the trader offering only 2 or 3 star trades, I do check chat to see what is going on and will post from time to time.
Look us up! We'd be glad to have you! :)

Deleted User - 848960215

Our newest member: Flicray! Thank you for joining us.

( Overview and fellowship member count updated. )