• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

0 trades should only be seen by the FS

Fayeanne

Here I was wondering how many folks would be affected by those steel manufactory animations.

It gets worse at later levels because after a certain level every Steel manufactory up-chucks. I'm having great difficulty finding enough buildings that are tall enough to hide them all so I don't have to look at them. (But then I can't click on them to produce things with them...)

Deleted User - 849411552

It gets worse at later levels because after a certain level every Steel manufactory up-chucks. I'm having great difficulty finding enough buildings that are tall enough to hide them all so I don't have to look at them. (But then I can't click on them to produce things with them...)
Hmm! Nice! :rolleyes:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
That reminds me of when I noticed orcs throwing what looked like bodies into the elixir vat. Turned out that the factories were crowded in with other stuff, and those were live goblins getting tossed! :eek:
I like the molten steel pouring out much better than the ugly red pile (level 17ish) in the Dwarf level upgrade.