• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

1,000 Diamond contest for Brown Bear

DeletedUser18830

I just saw posted on Facebook a contest for 1000 diamonds if you correctly identify a brown bear. But where do I go to identify it? I don’t understand where I am supposed to go, or how to get there. Please help. I am new at this!

shimmerfly

Hi Kaurahn if you talking about the zodiac bear contest it's over.
You can find the results under "Contests" on main page of Forum.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
You can't do it here. Every contest they do is separate for each site they post it to. A forum contest can only be entered on the forum. A Facebook contest can only be entered on Facebook. An Instagram contest can only be entered on Instagram. I think those are the only three places they do contests.

DeletedUser4194

I just saw posted on Facebook a contest for 1000 diamonds if you correctly identify a brown bear. But where do I go to identify it? I don’t understand where I am supposed to go, or how to get there. Please help. I am new at this!

Hi, the contest is there on Facebook. It asks you to reply with an emoji in a comment under the post itself.
Each brown bear has an emoji next to it. In your comment, instead of describing which bear is the correct one, you simply 'reply' with the emoji matching that of the bear you think is the correct one.

Good luck! :)