• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

+1 currency city edge building poll

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
This is has probably been discussed before, but im curious ppls thoughts on the cost alone for these buildings.

Every long event around day 2 they offer a one time building that will give +1 on currency you pick up around the city. That in itself doesnt surprise me. What does is its cost. If it were around $2 maybe $3 id consider getting one just to help support inno. If they arnt making anything, then we have no game. Instead this last one is $7.99 for one building. To me that seems crazy high for its benefit. Granted, on disability i tend to be more frugal/cheap. So it has me wondering what others would think would be a fair price on that item that would make them get one each event.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
In a typical 22 or 23-day event like this one, you lose the first day of spawns, but it is only a 15-hour "day", and then you lose around 18 hours of day 2 because of the time of day the offer pops up. But there are the extra 9 hours after the final full day, so net you can collect for about 21 or 22 days after buying the building. If you can load the game every 6 hours, minus the couple of extra hours lost for sleeping, you will collect a minimum of 20 spawns, maybe 22, depending on your timing. But 20 per day times 21 or 22 days is 420 or 440 extra SK, or almost 500 if you can collect more than 20 per day.

If you click the + button beside the SK, you can spend 500 diamonds for 100 SK. With no sale on diamonds, the minimum purchase is $5 for 500 diamonds. The closest deal is 500 SK for 2250 diamonds. And again, with no discount active, it is $20 for 2400 diamonds. So $8 for the building is a decent value, if you don't want to go through the hassle of converting or getting lucky and getting a diamond sale before the 2nd day of an event.

And when you look at the Winter event, at 30+ days in length, anyone who is going to spend real money anyway, the Stash Outpost is an obvious good deal. I have not gotten it before, but now that I have done the math, I will be getting one in the next Winter event. lol

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
And when you look at the Winter event, at 30+ days in length, anyone who is going to spend real money anyway, the Stash Outpost is an obvious good deal. I have not gotten it before, but now that I have done the math, I will be getting one in the next Winter event. lol
as much as i love a mathmatical argument/evidence, iv been awake all damn night due to medical issues... my brain is just not able to right now lol. At least its somethign to look forward to tomorrow'

Myne

Oh Wise One
I have gotten them when I was in the lower chapters. I can attest that they do make a difference.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
In a typical 22 or 23-day event like this one, you lose the first day of spawns, but it is only a 15-hour "day", and then you lose around 18 hours of day 2 because of the time of day the offer pops up. But there are the extra 9 hours after the final full day, so net you can collect for about 21 or 22 days after buying the building. If you can load the game every 6 hours, minus the couple of extra hours lost for sleeping, you will collect a minimum of 20 spawns, maybe 22, depending on your timing. But 20 per day times 21 or 22 days is 420 or 440 extra SK, or almost 500 if you can collect more than 20 per day.

If you click the + button beside the SK, you can spend 500 diamonds for 100 SK. With no sale on diamonds, the minimum purchase is $5 for 500 diamonds. The closest deal is 500 SK for 2250 diamonds. And again, with no discount active, it is $20 for 2400 diamonds. So $8 for the building is a decent value, if you don't want to go through the hassle of converting or getting lucky and getting a diamond sale before the 2nd day of an event.

Valid point. While i cant argue the comparrison between buying the building at its current price vs buying diamonds to buy currency... i will add that i kind of have the same issue with the price or curency that i do with the building. Again, maybe because being on disabiliy has forced me to be cheap as hell.. But it seems a high cost for what its giving. - There are times where iv come up a turn or two short in an event. And then even thought about buying some currency for that last spin or two. But the cost of currency is a tad high for that imo. If it were more appropriate then i would consider it more often. But as it is, i rarely will ever touch it.