• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

1 KP contributions - really sad

DeletedUser8187

I give KP's to f/s members who don't participate in the exchange program, and I have given some to neighbours not in a F/S. I usually keep going back to those until I reached 10-15 KP's. 1 or 2 makes me feels cheap. There are a few neighbours who accept my trades and do visit regularly, I was going to give them KP, but didn't for some of the reasons stated here. I didn't want to take a chest prize away from their members or appear to be "hijacking" their prizes.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Just my two cents, but if someone can get a chest from 1 or 2 kp, you may need a different fellowship.

I would agree with that, IF the person communicated their need. I have built every AW available to someone who has reached Elves.
( And before people start saying I am wasting resources on useless AWs, shut up. It's my city and I'll build if I want to.)
So, I can't really expect my FS to know I am currently trying to get my NoT to 10 unless I tell them so.

btw
Anybody wants to search me out on F world to try to "snipe" rewards go for it. I won't be offended. I'm trying to get as many AWs to the next "5" level as possible so I can generate lots of broken shards as soon as I research the next two.

DeletedUser7527

You keep saying this like you just discovered something no one else knew.
WE KNEW
You make a post calling people cheaters, then when others challenge that you say,
"Oh I'm not upset or anything I just wanted to talk about it."
And you make the ridiculous claim that they are, "putting in 1 KP into Ancient Wonders in hopes that you don't see it".
How do you not see it? Look at your AW, it is right there.
I see 1KP donations on my AWs all the time.
So what?
If your FS didn't donate enough to you to get all the prizes where is the harm in some 'outsider' getting a few KP and possibly a chest?
I just don't see what you are upset about.

btw
Before you say, "I'm not upset,"
I remind you that you are calling people cheaters and exploiters.
lol mucksterme you hit the nail right on the head that us to funny i agree with you sounds like she is trollinhg for friends to me lol

Thistleknot

Part of the problem that I have is keeping track of where I happen to drop a KP off. If I had an in-game list of AWs that I donated to, it would be easier to go back and donate more KP. Of course, that would make it easier for snipers to try to swoop in for a last second treasure grab. Pros and cons to this request.

bkbajb

I'm not sure I understand why this is cheating. (Don't get angry just explain please )
I do put in 1 or 2 KP in sometimes when I'm tech locked while doing neighborly visits. Am I doing something wrong? :oops:
Where else can I put the excess KP? Thanks.

There is nothing wrong with what you are doing. I am sure that there are players going out and just adding 1 KP to try and get the chests but in my opinion its not worth discussing.

bkbajb

You keep saying this like you just discovered something no one else knew.
WE KNEW
You make a post calling people cheaters, then when others challenge that you say,
"Oh I'm not upset or anything I just wanted to talk about it."
And you make the ridiculous claim that they are, "putting in 1 KP into Ancient Wonders in hopes that you don't see it".
How do you not see it? Look at your AW, it is right there.
I see 1KP donations on my AWs all the time.
So what?
If your FS didn't donate enough to you to get all the prizes where is the harm in some 'outsider' getting a few KP and possibly a chest?
I just don't see what you are upset about.

btw
Before you say, "I'm not upset,"
I remind you that you are calling people cheaters and exploiters.

Could not agree more with you

DeletedUser6834

The game keeps changing the "rules". Rewards go missing or need a different strategy. When I'm locked and have useless KPs, what to do? I have a FS of 2 so I can only give up so many before AWs are filled, so I spread my excess around to the folks who actively visit me from outside my FS. And yes I try to hit the AWs that I need shards for. Helps me - helps them. Most folks say thanks.

DeletedUser7136

I often donate KP to Neighbors who have helped me with trades or visits, a kind generous gesture . I do target certain AW's to gain a Ruin for an AW im unlocking, within my usual rounds...not that I have many.... I will often donate KP to a newbie who visits, I remember how desperately I needed coin and supplies, any boost is always a welcome surprise. I find it troubling that I would be called a cheater.... When I see kp from the outside, my reaction is "lovely" Maybe we need to get back to that.... instead of training our Fellows to be suspicious and angry that an outsider has crossed some imaginary line.

DeletedUser5202

I see top players donate 1kp that are not a part of my FS, often times they simply get knocked out by the FS, no harm, no foul. Often times if I'm visiting neighbors on my map, and I get 1 kp as a chest reward, I simply donate it to the person I'm visiting. I also give 1 kp to neighbors who visit me often. Sometimes they add up to 5-10 kps and seldom do I get rewarded for it, but I'm still good with giving out 1 kp at a time.

DeletedUser10761

i personally dont like this practice, but i do go and visit the folks who pick up my trades and i cant do Neighborly Help on and dump anywhere from 5-10 KP on an AW of theirs as a sign of appreciation, it keeps a flow of "good Trading" open between us...usually they are a higher ranked player than I am and they take my trades that are 20k on multiple occasions and this is why I sometimes end an AW of theirs with 30-40 KP in it for them. BUT thats just me, maybe i'm the lone duck here

DeletedUser5521

I often drop a kp or 2 into an AW of a neighbor who is a good visitor and/or trading partner. I just always thought of it as an additional nice gesture to add to my NH while I am in their city. I don't always hit the same AW, or the same person, I really don't keep track. I never even thought it could be misconstrued as some evil plot to steal chests away from the "more deserving", if there is such a thing? All I know is that I have donated more than I have ever won back from being a top donor, and I really don't care about that. Giving creates a cycle of giving, and I like to be a part of that. And may orc poo sit unsuspectingly at the door of anyone who would shame me for this.. :eek::p

(Just kidding) :D