• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

10-Chest Fellowship Looking for Active Players

DeletedUser24282

Dragonfly Cove is looking for active, dedicated players to fill out our roster. We get 10 chests every week. Spire and FA are optional, but we usually get silver or bronze in the spire and complete all three stages of FA. We prefer someone in chapter 5 or above, but would consider exceptions. We are not in the top 100 rankings, but we do just as well without the constant pressure to excel in every event. It's up to you to set your own goals for growth and advancement.

DeletedUser24282

I can't believe that no one is interested in an active fellowship growing well. There are so many fs's out there where half the players are inactive and only a few are still trying to progress and excel in tournaments, carrying the rest. If you're not content to coast, it's time to move on, wherever you go.

AlexanderMagnu

I'm starting chapter 6 and looking ti change fellowships, my old one is not that active and I play every day. My boosted are steel, scrolls and dust...do you have a space for me?