• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

10 chest fellowship

DeletedUser3352

Hi all. The Other Side will have 2 openings very soon for 2 tournament-active players. We have a fair process for removing inactive members, and 2 spots are very likely to become available once all the mages report in to vote on their removal. Despite those 2 people averaging under 150 points the last 2 weeks, we are on a 2 week 'streak' of 10 chests that we plan to keep going.... and going... and going. Looking for folks that want to average 1600 per week.

• Boosts -- I dont care what your boosts are. We trade with neighbors for shortages. I can tell you that elixir and steel are currently the 2 goods we produce less of in-house, but I am far more concerned with bringing in fun people than specific boosts.
  • Visits -- you know you like getting visits, so you know you'll do visits. we check but we dont nag. we are grownups (or at least most of us can fake it).
  • Chat -- we chat a lot. we have no drama. respect is the primary reason. good communication fosters that respect. you'll help keep it that way or you'll ultimately find a new fellowship.
  • Tournament -- covered above. I do want to say prior history is not required but sure helps.
Please message me in-game, as I forget to look here unless there is an entertaining troll trying to tell me how doing it the old way is better than our way.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to hearing from anyone that made it this far ;)
Hedon

DeletedUser3352

Thanks to everyone that applied. I wish we had room for everyone.