• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

10 Gingerbread Houses!

Shellizzie

In e world we have discovered a FS completely full of low level players with themed names. we discovered this because they are making a run on the Spire and are currently in top place. The curious thing about this FS is that the players scores are almost identical except for one player and at least 5 of the cities have 9-10 level 10 Gingerbread houses!
How is this even possible?

DeletedUser25004

We suspect it might be a city made by Inno themselves. because this level of organisation, unison, and insane amouts of gingerbread manssions seems too unlikely for regular players.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I recognize at least one of those names. It is at least one person with several active accounts all themed on biblical names, one of which was temporarily in my fellowship. The gingerbread houses were likely won in bulk by figuring out the exploit to the event early on.

Deleted User - 1178646

Inno doesn't mess with live worlds as far as I know. they have there own private test worlds.
In the old day's soms mods would use screenshots from these servers with like 999999 KP in the KP bar.

It's most likely 1 player with to much time on his/her hands.
The less players you have the easier the tower becomes since you are not depending on others.

And there is nothing special about a lvl 9-10 event building.

Deleted User - 1178646

I was aware of the exploit and it's influence on the event,
I heared information that some people using the exploit were temporarily banned untill they had time to fix the issue and remove the massive prizes gained.

Maybe his timing was in such a way they missed this person? (like in the period of detection and fixing)
I would contact support and tell them, they might "fix" the issue or leave it as be.

But yeah I would love to have 10 mansions.

ps. there are players that just spend a fortune to get those buildings legally, just because someone had an insane amount of them doesnt always mean they cheated.

Shellizzie

ps. there are players that just spend a fortune to get those buildings legally, just because someone had an insane amount of them doesnt always mean they cheated.
Seems like an awful waste of thousands of dollars to have 5 low level cities with 10 gingerbread houses fully upgraded. But who am I :) Obviously not a millionaire!

Deleted User - 1178646

Seems like an awful waste of thousands of dollars to have 5 low level cities with 10 gingerbread houses fully upgraded. But who am I :) Obviously not a millionaire!

I have seen a player spending 100K euro so more than $100K in a year on elvenar over multiple accounts, she for some reason wanted to be the nr 1-6 at all cost.
So people like that do actually exist, thats why many things are way to expensive in elvenar, these whales just dont care what the price is and just pay it. and in return innogames makes things even more expensive and they still pay for it lol.

And we are more like, where is our microtransaction???

Shellizzie

And we are more like, where is our microtransaction???
YAS!!!!
100K OMG...that is just an absurd waste of money IMO. But I guess they are the people who make this game mostly free for the rest of us.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
There is a city in my neighborhood that has all magical buildings and culture and everything, but it's a low level city that has been abandoned since I arrived in October of last year. Looks like someone just came in, played for a week or two, bought tons of expensive stuff, and then quit playing. Gosh, I wish I had that kind of money to throw away for no reason! :p

NightshadeCS

There is a city in my neighborhood that has all magical buildings and culture and everything, but it's a low level city that has been abandoned since I arrived in October of last year. Looks like someone just came in, played for a week or two, bought tons of expensive stuff, and then quit playing. Gosh, I wish I had that kind of money to throw away for no reason! :p
Well, either that or some kid racked up a nice bill on their parent's phone and are now grounded until the end of time. :p :p

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Well, either that or some kid racked up a nice bill on their parent's phone and are now grounded until the end of time. :p :p
HAHAHA! I never thought of that but you may be right. I'll never forget the time I got a bill for a sex chat line for over 100 bucks. I assumed it was the only person in the house who could have done it ... my 15 year old son. I asked him if he did, and he said no. So I got sneaky and I said, "Okay then, I'll just sign a paper guaranteeing that no one in this household made that call. Of course, if they found out later that I was lying, I'll go to jail for perjury. They might even send me away for a year. But if you didn't do it, then I believe you." I took out a paper (that he couldn't see) and pretended I was signing some official document, and he screamed, "DON'T GO TO JAIL MOM! I DID IT!" Then he started crying ... cured him of that in a hurry! Never happened again. Gosh I'm so bad. :p

Deleted User - 4565442

In e world we have discovered a FS completely full of low level players with themed names. we discovered this because they are making a run on the Spire and are currently in top place. The curious thing about this FS is that the players scores are almost identical except for one player and at least 5 of the cities have 9-10 level 10 Gingerbread houses!
How is this even possible?

There is a guy on polish server that has 24 bears (22 at lvl 10), he didn't pay a single cent. Everything is possible in this game.