• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

100% Spire!! All 25 made it!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
That would be cool! The Diamond badge lol

@Iyapo1 @Lelanya I know, there's always 1 or 2 that have something that keeps them from finishing. Worst of all, they think they did and forgot about it. Had one member sitting at the final boss, and forgot to finish. I always hate hearing that they missed out.

@Darielle Good for you!! Here's your screenshot :);) Being on top is a thrill!
View attachment 11474
Awwww ... thank you so much, Hawk! :)

Yogi Dave

Kudos to you and your FSs @Hawk1911 Accomplishments like that feel good. Sorry to hear one of your fellows is leaving.

Our FS did the golden spire for the 1st time this last week with 22 at the top. We've held off on pushing for it since a few players seemed to not like the spire and it seemed like it might be too much to ask people to push hard and not get to the top. It just didn't seem fair asking others to push hard and use their recourses if they wouldn't make it to the top. It seemed self-serving since I'm always at the top. However, it seems like everyone enjoyed it. I'm sure we will do it again, but it won't be every week for a while. The ice has been broken and there is no going back.

Hawk1911

@Yogi Dave don't hold back on encouraging your mates to climb to the top! I think everyone should do it, regardless of their chapter. It makes a HUGE difference and opens up so many possibilities!

From my experience, once people start winning some cool stuff, there's no going back. Also, the first time a fellow makes it, is the hardest. Once done, they know they can do it and it's not so daunting. The diamonds are the base prize (which makes the spire worth it by itslef), but when they start getting magic buildings, they get hooked and just want more lol!

I see other cities in the same chapter as me and you can tell they are not Spire runners. They have double the residences and double the workshops I have. I've swapped all my houses and WS for magic buildings from proceeds from the spire, and all the diamonds helps keep them updated as i progesss through the chapters.

The Spire supercharges the city! I'll trade basic goods for the Spire prizes every day!!

Yogi Dave

Our feedback in the FS has all been positive, but there is some hesitation for every week. Yes, the 1st time is the hardest and we offered as much help as we could to members. We had been inching our way to the top - over 1/2 the points for the last crystal - so it was coming. This just pushed it. I wouldn't be surprised it if just turns into a weekly thing on its own. In beta, I didn't have a problem getting to the top as soon as I got into ch 3. That was back when it was new, but fully implemented.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
I see other cities in the same chapter as me and you can tell they are not Spire runners. They have double the residences and double the workshops I have. I've swapped all my houses and WS for magic buildings from proceeds from the spire, and all the diamonds helps keep them updated as i progesss through the chapters.

I think a lot of people miss this about the spire. Spire is how a free to play person gets a premium town, for free. Its ridiculous how powerful spire can make your town. I know a person who farms diamonds and spire is essential to that, both in terms of direct diamonds and indirect (those from crafting in MA)

AtaguS

Congrats @Hawk1911 !! Exciting accomplishment!!!

And it's impossible to go back. Once you start regularly getting Gold level rewards the idea of moving back to a FS that doesn't is intolerable. Talk about an addiction!
Perhapppps. I did it though. And yes, I did miss the Gold rewards for a time but in the end I formed such good relationships with so many of my fellows that I wouldn't trade them now for all the Gold in Elvenar.

*edited to say* that I'm in Yogi's fs which just got our 1st Gold, so my proclamation of sacrifice means a little less as of a few days ago, lol lol lol

Hawk1911

I think a lot of people miss this about the spire. Spire is how a free to play person gets a premium town, for free. Its ridiculous how powerful spire can make your town. I know a person who farms diamonds and spire is essential to that, both in terms of direct diamonds and indirect (those from crafting in MA)
I couldn't agree more! A person doesn't need to set up multiple cities to farm diamonds. That simply helps them go faster.

I have 1 city in one world that I put all my attention into. Weekly average from Spire is 275 :diamond: (base) plus an average of 50:diamond: weekly from prizes. Then using my 3rd favorite pet (the fat and happy Red Panda Master!!) my MA is starting to drop 500:diamond: every 10 days on average. Added up that's an average of 2800:diamond: per month. I know other people can get more, but that is a pretty decent bankroll for a f2p city.

Everyone should be a Spire Runner!