• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[10579] Province Expansions only available after reload

DeletedUser

In the Elcysandir world, in the research menu, I am at "Advanced Scouts." It says I have 29/30 provinces needed to open it. I have completed two more provinces, but it still says 29/30 and won't open.

DeletedUser115

Thank you for reporting this issue.

We are aware of the error and have reported it to our development team. The issue can be resolved by clearing your browsers cache and restarting your browser.

Should you encounter any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact support. :)

DeletedUser2468

Game version: v1.3.6-(53beaab) (2016-04-13 10:32)
Game world: WINYANDOR
Browser + version: Chrome v.49.0.2623.112
Flash Player version:v.21.0.0.216
Operating System: Windows 10.1
Screen resolution: 1366x768
Account name: Repoman829
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 4/5

Current situation:
Not given expansion upon completing silk relic province as required.

Expected situation:
Expected an expansion upon completing silk relic province

Reproduction Steps
Started at Home
2. Went to World Map
3. Game brought up Province with 1 remaining relic
4. Fought last relic using Auto Fight
5. Defeated enemy
6. Collected Silk Relic but not given credit for Expansion

Screenshots of the bug:
Bug.jpg bug2.jpg bug3.jpg
*Attached file is location of issue within the yellow circle

DeletedUser1603

Thank you for your report. There is indeed an issue with the counter for province expansions, which we're currently working on. A reload of the game should fix the issue for now. :)

DeletedUser699

Thank you for reporting this issue.

We are aware of the error and have reported it to our development team. The issue can be resolved by clearing your browsers cache and restarting your browser.

Should you encounter any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact support. :)

I am currently having this problem as well, on Winyandor too. Clearing the cache and reloading have not worked.. I think I have lost about 7 province credits so far...4-5 before I realized and 2 to test. All I've been told with support is it's being worked on, but this thread is from over 3 months ago....doesn't look promising, and I'm stuck on the tech tree. Looks like my game on that world is over unless anyone has a new suggestion.

DeletedUser1603

This should be resolved in our current game version. Should it reoccur, please let us know :)