• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[10631] Oversized construction site

• Thread starter DeletedUser2001
  • Start date

DeletedUser2001

When I upgrade my lvl 17 workshop (3x5) to a lvl 18 workshop (6x3), the temporary worksite is 5x6! That's a lot of space! This monster looks like I'm building another Main Hall. Hoping it will shrink back to 6x3 when it's done...

Attachments

• bigsite.jpg
    bigsite.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 78

DeletedUser61

Sad to say, but if you attempt to move either construction site, you'll find that you have two of them, and they are each 6x3.

DeletedUser1603

Okay so if I understand correctly, there's no bug after all?

DeletedUser3040

When it completes, it will be normal size. The problem would be how those cells that only appear to be in use react to this. I had an elven residence I was upgrading to the first dwarven lvl that appeared to be under construction in the road ahead of it. It was fine. It just looked bizarre.

DeletedUser2001

Two units would be 6x6, the construction site is 5x6, it is an inappropriate graphic, maybe from a Pond of Rec or something

DeletedUser2001

Okay so if I understand correctly, there's no bug after all?
Nope, bug still there. You shouldn't need 5x6 spaces to build a 6x3 lvl 18 workshop. Hoping it will shrink to correct size on completion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115

Unfortunately, I cannot find an issue with your screenshot. I simply see two buildings - one workshop being upgraded to level 19, and the other being upgraded to level 18.

Will be marking this as not a bug for now. Should anyone else encounter this, please let us know. I cannot reproduce at the current moment.

DeletedUser1603

We have been able to reproduce this issue now and will forward it to our development team :)

DeletedUser2001

Thanks for believing me. You'd think, after a year of playing this game and completing the tech tree (for now), I might know the difference between one site and two! Sorry you have to deal with so many ding-dongs.

DeletedUser1603

This should be resolved in our current game version. Should it reoccur, please let us know :)