• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[10694] Barracks Not Providing All Units Built

DeletedUser

I was not referring to my actual culture percentage. What I was referring to were the benchmarks for Culture. They were briefly changed from partly cloudy 150 to 155, smaller full sun 160 to 165, and larger full sun 170 to 175 for a little while this morning. I just double checked them, and they've changed again. Now for the smaller full sun it's 170 instead of 160, for the bigger full sun it's 180 instead of 170.

DeletedUser1016

When I just logged on I received a message stating that the bug with the barracks and magic academy is fixed. When I harvested my troops I DID get ALL my troops, not just the first set.

DeletedUser3040

I never got a chance to test out Ikke Toj Pa's workaround. But I'm grateful anyway. Hopefully, we're all good now. I'm gonna queue those golems now and work 'em to death tomorrow. :)

DeletedUser115

When I just logged on I received a message stating that the bug with the barracks and magic academy is fixed. When I harvested my troops I DID get ALL my troops, not just the first set.

I will continue to try to reproduce this. Unfortunately, all of my tests so far have collected all units and productions. Can you let me know which troops you were collecting and how many queues you had?

DeletedUser

Aider - reread the post. They're saying that they got all of their troops.

As did I, all day long. Looks as if the bug is fixed.

DeletedUser3116

Oops! I read it as "not the first set." Hehe. Thanks, ladysin! :)
Are others still getting all the troops they are paying for in their barracks? I have sent a support request because I am still being shorted troops. So far, they have not been able to reproduce my problem, but I paid close attention in all my kingdoms, and I trained three and only received one today.

DeletedUser1098

The developers tested and found it was the first set, however I will forward this to them as well. We do hope this will be fixed as quickly as possible

In the mean time, training one set at a time will prevent the issue from occurring either way :)
I can not produce any in any world, please help!!! Been this way for weeks & support tells me to read forum... no help.

DeletedUser1098

I can not produce any troops in any world, have cleared cache, cookies etc. Please HELP!!!

DeletedUser115

Hi Pozzi -

Please make sure you are counting the total units rather than the total squads. We have not been able to reproduce the old issue on any of our worlds.

Can you please keep track of your total units before and acting collecting?

DeletedUser3116

Pozzi is right. I wrote about this approximately two week s ago, and the problem is still prevailing. I put in to train three sets and pay the hammers, but only get one or maybe, at times, two back. The barracks are still acting up.