• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[11101] Task of create spell of provisions

• Thread starter DeletedUser3507
  • Start date

DeletedUser3507

Did task not rewarded.
Screenshot_19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2191

Were the 2 of you online at time of spell completion? This game is quirky with how it completes quests. Many times it requires you to be online at time of completion, I don't know why, not everyone can be sitting at their computer waiting all day.

I currently have this quest in progress, just over 4 hours until completion. I will provide an update with results. Since my schedule is quiet today, I can be online at time of completion.

DeletedUser1836

Were the 2 of you online at time of spell completion? This game is quirky with how it completes quests. Many times it requires you to be online at time of completion, I don't know why, not everyone can be sitting at their computer waiting all day.

I currently have this quest in progress, just over 4 hours until completion. I will provide an update with results. Since my schedule is quiet today, I can be online at time of completion.

Yes I was online as I normally leave the game running even if I am not around LOL and I purchased one with diamonds as well thus for that one for sure I was online at the time. The one I waited to produce overnight it got done about 1/2 hr after loging in this morning. :)

DeletedUser3040

Residence upgrade quests are like that for me, too. It doesn't seem to count if I'm not logged in when it completes. Even then, it doesn't acknowledge it sometimes. Guess I'll make sure to be around when the spell finishes these times. Though you have to collect it regardless, so I didn't think it would have that same issue.

DeletedUser1390

Confirm - finished Power of Provision, quest did not complete, still there. Was online, completed spell with [30] diamonds.

DeletedUser2284

Likewise Power of Provision completed early this morning, quest did not complete. And I don't even have any more explored marble where I can pick up what I need for another power of provision. And that was my last marble. :-(

DeletedUser1269

I think my task may have completed when I produced a "Inspiring Mediation" spell, can't remember for sure, but I remember adding the "Power of Provision" spell to the queue while some other spell was already in progress and the I believe the quest completed when the first one finished. Maybe someone else had a similar experience?

DeletedUser2284

In Winyandor there is nothing I can do because I am all out of Marble relics. I used the very last one for this quest. I have no marble provinces which have ot already been fully utilized, and do not even have a place where I can expand to get to one. My only hope is to find one as a "treasure" while helping. That is how I got the last one I used for this quest. In Elcysandir I deleted out all the spells in the queue and put in new ones. That worked when yet another power of provision went through, but I had to build it twice to get through.

DeletedUser115

Hi guys -

I apologize for the delayed response.

For any of you that did not receive credit for this quest, and the quest is still active - please contact support and we will correct this issue for you. :)

Thank you, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2191

Sorry for the delayed response, unexpected stuff in real life arose. Was online at time of completion of making the spell and got credit. Seems to be random if it works for you or not based on in game and forums discussions.

DeletedUser1366

me also, they are going back, not forward, completed quest 1 hour ago, still waiting for 36 rewards

DeletedUser115

me also, they are going back, not forward, completed quest 1 hour ago, still waiting for 36 rewards

I am not sure what you mean by going backwards? What 36 rewards did you not receive?

DeletedUser2284

Jest sent this in:
I hit the bug where the quest does not complete when you create a "Power of Provision" spell. This is now a recognized bug.

I used my last marble relic on that quest since I had been creating and using those as fast as I could before. I cannot do another one. I have no relics left. Not relic areas are active, and I cannot even scout one. So my own and only usage has to work.

Please get the quest to complete for me.

Balisinger.