• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[12243] Tournament rewards not consistant

Deleted User - 950431

I was to get 6 plank relics at the end of the tournament and when I went to go see how many more I needed for the next boost it still said I needed 7. Does this mean I didn't actually get the reward?

DeletedUser281

Hello,

I did 5 tournaments today, I did not get the KP's for any of the tournaments,
The 1st was supposed to be 4kp, and the other were 2 each.
Can someone look into this, Also, the defending units were all too difficult for my army combinations at tournament level 1, I had to negotiate a lot of them.

Richie

DeletedUser5010

I was able to complete two provinces on one world (Felyndral), but when I went to my second world (Elcyssandir), it was as described above. I can enter the tourney province by clicking on it on the world map or through the tourney icon, but all of the encounters are greyed out with green checks already. I am unable to participate.

DeletedUser5011

i had the same issue. i did the first two levels w/ my city in Felyndral but didn't get any KP

DeletedUser663

elvenar35a.png elvenar35b.png
I have just tried to get in to play a tournament and the first province is already showing me with 2 checkpoints completed and with all level 1 battles ticked - I cant get to any battle in level 1 and province 2 is not available.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1791

I cannot even start the tournament. My first province shows completed, but grayed out even though I have not started. It listed the reward points as over 1000. There is someone now with almost 7000 points. This one seems to be bugged.

WolfSinger

Right now, I'm trying to do the first province and when I open it - the tournament sectors are greyed out and already checked - so I can't do anything. Can't open the next province because I haven't completed the first - but I can't open a sector within the first.

edeba

I filed a ticket with pictures of both screens, the one showing 8/8 complete when I haven't started and the one showing everything grayed out.

A handy tip that I use for fast specific screen captures is the snipping tool that comes with windows. Just search it out and find it, "snipping tool" if you've never used it and do screen captures.

DeletedUser1791

Does it seem like the starting scores are unusually high? I don't ever recall seeing them this high so early.

edeba

Awesome observation. I think you get 2x8 + 20 for each board, or 36 points per board and I just divided 36 into the top board and it does not go evenly...

Does it seem like the starting scores are unusually high? I don't ever recall seeing them this high so early.

edeba

Awesome observation. I think you get 2x8 + 20 for each board, or 36 points per board and I just divided 36 into the top board and it does not go evenly...
But then, if part of a board was done, it wouldn't go evenly. However, the top scoring player would be working on the 201st board, doesn't seem realistic.

DeletedUser706

I cannot enter the crystal tournament, first province all grayed out :(.

edeba

How many having this problem have purchased expansions? Just wondering but I just did so...

DeletedUser2753

I play in two worlds, In one I am in Wood-elves and the other only Chapter V
I played both 6 tournaments and received vastly different rewards and scores.
  • In the smaller, chapter 5 the first four awarded 500 and a shard, plus the points for each encounter. The last 2 were less points and 4 KPS and 4 relics each.
  • In the tournament were I am at Wood-elve level all 6 were 20 points plus 2 kps and 2 relics each
  • How can the rewar,ds be different and my totals so vastly dif 4344 to 216?
  • I have previous open bug report for Calc and display errors as well which are still present.
  • I am attaching 5 jpegs
The first 3 jpegs are the tournament were I am in wood-elves

t1.jpg
t2.jpg
T3.jpg

Below is the Chapter 5 tournament

tt1.jpg
tt2.jpg