• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[12243] Tournament rewards not consistant

DeletedUser5013

The game "allowed" me to play. I finished 1st round and was rewarded a rune stone instead of 4 kps + 4 relics. I thought it might me a glitch...so tried 2nd round and same exact result! Crystal is my boosted, so I would MUCH rather have the kps & relics than a lame rune...especially because I've already opened ALL of the Wonders!!

edeba

Well, I don't think you were supposed to get the 500 per level as what happened in your other world is what has happened in the past.

edeba

So, with the differences in tournament points as in giving points for the last level for some, and then different prizes then it is supposed to, it sounds to me that someone messed up in resetting or assigning value a tournament board pointer to start the new tournament in the programming.

edeba

Ok, so they have stopped the tournament, and my question would be how is that going affect those that played and used supplies for when it starts again tomorrow...

DeletedUser51

Tournament progress should start exactly where you were when it was suspended so there would be nothing to reimburse players for.

We will update tomorrow after we know more.

DeletedUser2753

I just love my First one with the diff values of 0 and 6092. My total score have changed since I posted this and I did nothing but they did shut the tournament down to make fixes.