• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[12485] Gift Failure

DeletedUser1349

I see we got an unannounced update. We now can visit click on Snow Event culture. It also appears to have introduced a bug. We get extra Treasure Chests now, not only three. However, Inno, it is very mean when you screw up a bug and the extra chests are all EMPTY! Pffft

EDIT: Some think they are being robbed. No, you are not. You still get the three normal full chests. The BUG is empty extra chests.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115

Hi all,

We are aware of this issue and have reported it to our development team. This issue occurs once you try to accept a chest after your daily three have already been opened - in a row. No chest rewards should be given in this case, but indeed annoying. Sorry!!

DeletedUser3507

You wish Inno would put 20 k diamonds in it.:confused::oops:o_O:cool:

But on the serious side I have received 3 empty ones so far.:mad:

DeletedUser2388

Yup someone in my FS just posted in chat they found their first empty. Should start a contest with prizes for the most found, least found, last to find one etc. to make light of it until it's fixed. o_O:p

DeletedUser3507

What!:mad::eek::oops:o_O;)

Lets start a bet to see whom gets reimbursed...;)
I put in a ticket on it to support.

Anyone else that gets them should do the same.

DeletedUser5800

I got my first empty last night on about visit #80, I found it highly entertaining. But I don't want anymore. ;)

EDIT: Unless it's always on visit #80 and has a 25% chance at 1 diamond.... then I want it. :p

DeletedUser3465

Hi all,

We are aware of this issue and have reported it to our development team. This issue occurs once you try to accept a chest after your daily three have already been opened - in a row. No chest rewards should be given in this case, but indeed annoying. Sorry!!

Some of my members in Aryndyl are complaining it's happening before the third chest.

DeletedUser2388

It's quirky, it's fun, it's empty chest lotto! We still get our 3 daily mixed in with them but I'm curious what the highest number of daily empties for a single player is. Who is the lucky lotto winner?!?:eek:o_O:)

DeletedUser115

If you believe you haven't received all your chests, please submit a ticket to support. We can provide how many have been opened today along with the rewards. :)