• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[12497] Orc Strategist

• Thread starter DeletedUser4902
  • Start date

DeletedUser4902

Not sure if this is a bug. I have activated my orc strategist but the red checkmark still shows on the kp book and on the strategist in the knowledge tree????

Gaelio

I have completed research on banshee. I have trained on the battle ground and used banshee in battles. Yet the red mark remains and I cannot move forward in the game. It's as though it is not complete. What can be done????

DeletedUser4202

this is happening to me as well. It has been on for days even after I completed everything.

DeletedUser5827

Is this the same report for the Banshee indicator? It won't go away. Torture to the OCD in me

Queen Tessa

I have the same problem...Exclamation point over the Banshee. I've completed it! I also cannot upgrade my Main Hall! Is that what's holding me up?

DeletedUser1996

no ` I don`t think so --really No. Double chk. that you meet all of the required things to upgrade your MH. (main hall)
if you do --its time to send message to the gods.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I have the same problem...Exclamation point over the Banshee. I've completed it! I also cannot upgrade my Main Hall! Is that what's holding me up?
You more than likely have to research the next main hall upgrade in the research tree queen tessa, if it says research on the button to upgrade then that is your problem.