• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[12657] Incorrect collection amounts displayed on Workshops

DeletedUser3507

But correct when collected.

Confusing issue.
Started on 12/15/2016.

DeletedUser115

Hi jps54,

I'm trying to understand the situation you are reporting. You are collecting from workshops, shows a total collected and then once it goes to the top the total is different? Is that correct?

DeletedUser3507

yes

Also there seems to be an issue on when its boosted, had a quite a few times that it gave non boosted amounts when collected. And a power of provision was in use on it, Magic 8 workshop.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4132

What do I do in this section?

Want to make a difference to the game quality? This section concentrates on reporting bugs by the community. The confirmed reported issues will be delegated to the development team for processing. We greatly appreciate your contributions and are looking forward to working, posting and testing our game issues!

What should I do if the bug affects my game play in a way where I can't continue playing?
As a temporary solution we would advise that you try another browser until the issue is resolved.

When you post a bug please include as much detail as possible

Game version:
__ (v1.20.9-(aa64468) (2017-01-09 11:01))
Game world: __KHELONAAR
Browser + version: __MOZILLA FIREFOX 50.1.0
Flash Player version: _ADOBE FLASH PLAYER 24.0.0.194...
Operating System: __WINDOWS 8.1
Screen resolution: __12080 X 1024
Account name: __TAVIST07
Humans or Elves: __ELVES

Reproducibility: __4/5 = happens often, but not always

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation: When I collect either or both coins and supplies I do not get the full value that has accumulated for them.
Example: I am currently in level 5, I have a magic workshop at level 4, to produce a beverage at 5 minutes it states a supply value of 1050, after the 5 minutes is up I hover over the magic workshop and the window appears and states 1050 supplies. I click on the building but then only credited for 350 supplies.
This happens for all of workshops and residential buildings.

__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
Uploaded 4 screen shots. Shows my supply total before and after collecting supplies from magic workshop. and shows the amount the workshop states I am to collect and then shows the amount that I actually collected which is less than I an to get.

Also: Only 1 issue per topic please! We cannot keep track if a topic is filled with bugs. P
----------

If there are any questions regarding this template, please send a message to Support.

Thanks again for helping us make Elvenar better

Attachments

• elv 1.jpg
    elv 1.jpg
    791.3 KB · Views: 54
  • elv 2.jpg
    elv 2.jpg
    810.6 KB · Views: 52
  • elv 3.jpg
    elv 3.jpg
    817.4 KB · Views: 46
  • elv 4.jpg
    elv 4.jpg
    810.8 KB · Views: 55

DeletedUser4132

I am sorry... I have found the issue. Actually there is no problem.
What had happen was I just had completed a spell on the magic workshop and for some reason after the spell had expired it still was showing amounts as if the spell was still active.
I logged out of the game and logged back in and found this when I went to produce a bread on the magic workshop and it gave me a value of 350.

Every thing is working fine and correct for now.
Sorry
Tavist07

DeletedUser4778

I am sorry... I have found the issue. Actually there is no problem.
What had happen was I just had completed a spell on the magic workshop and for some reason after the spell had expired it still was showing amounts as if the spell was still active.
I logged out of the game and logged back in and found this when I went to produce a bread on the magic workshop and it gave me a value of 350.

Every thing is working fine and correct for now.
Sorry
Tavist07
This has been happening to me frequently since the last (and buggiest) update. It affects everything in my city from residences to workshops to factories to barracks to guest race buildings, you name it. Logging out and back in fixes it but then it can recur right after so you'll have to log out and back in again.

DeletedUser4132

I have noticed that this is still happening with my supply collection on my workshop. There are no spells that have been cast upon the workshops and they have no lingering effects from a spell. I am collecting less supplies than my workshops state I have accumulated..... PLEASE HELP !!!!!

What do I do in this section?

Want to make a difference to the game quality? This section concentrates on reporting bugs by the community. The confirmed reported issues will be delegated to the development team for processing. We greatly appreciate your contributions and are looking forward to working, posting and testing our game issues!

What should I do if the bug affects my game play in a way where I can't continue playing?
As a temporary solution we would advise that you try another browser until the issue is resolved.

When you post a bug please include as much detail as possible

Game version:
__ (v1.20.9-(aa64468) (2017-01-09 11:01))
Game world: __KHELONAAR
Browser + version: __MOZILLA FIREFOX 50.1.0
Flash Player version: _ADOBE FLASH PLAYER 24.0.0.194...
Operating System: __WINDOWS 8.1
Screen resolution: __12080 X 1024
Account name: __TAVIST07
Humans or Elves: __ELVES

Reproducibility: __4/5 = happens often, but not always

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation: When I collect supplies I do not get the full value that has accumulated for them.
Example: I am currently in level 5, I have a magic workshop at level 4, to produce a beverage at 5 minutes it states a supply value of 1050, after the 5 minutes is up I hover over the magic workshop and the window appears and states 1050 supplies. I click on the building but then only credited for 350 supplies.
This happens for all of workshops magical and non magical.

__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
Uploaded 4 screen shots. Shows my supply total before and after collecting supplies from magic workshop. and shows the amount the workshop states I am to collect and then shows the amount that I actually collected which is less than I an to get.

Also: Only 1 issue per topic please! We cannot keep track if a topic is filled with bugs. P
----------

If there are any questions regarding this template, please send a message to Support.

Thanks again for helping us make Elvenar better

DeletedUser4778

It is also still happening to me and even affected neighborly help. May we have info on when this will be fixed? Fairies are a drain on coins and supplies.

DeletedUser3507

Wait it gets alot worse 200 k supplies, 2.5 m coin ones in Orc chapter.

DeletedUser3507

lol you think, I know..:D
End up boosting way more than I need to to make up for bugs in the game, wish they would fix this one.