• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[12747] Placing contest culture building gives ranking points.

DeletedUser2469

World Winyandor

I placed an Igloo Festival building that gives 1400 culture and 1400 population and was given 2800 ranking points. I also placed a Castle Snow Flake just before that. It gives 1830 cult and pop. I wasn't really paying attention when I placed it but I'm pretty sure the same thing happened.

On Khelonaar I think the same thing happened but I wasn't paying attention when I placed a Castle Snow(1830+1830) and 2 Igloo Festivals(1400+1400). I noticed later that my score was a lot higher than I thought it should be.

DeletedUser4818

I got +1140 in Khelonaar, but it was for 570 pop/cult. The key is the chapter you are on when you get the prize. I was chapter 4 at the time. Your Khelonaar might be higher value because it was a higher chapter.

DeletedUser115

Hi all,

This has been confirmed and forwarded for correction. Thanks!

DeletedUser1996

I dont know if I would have reported that one- I mean-If they find they gave something extra away -they may take it back ! Or they will try to fix it and screw something else up -Bugs-bugs and more Bugs !

DeletedUser188

I dont know if I would have reported that one- I mean-If they find they gave something extra away -they may take it back

Its better to report the bug if not a player could lose more than just the extra they received from bug

edeba

Was this just for specific buildings as I have no recall of seeing extra points from these buildings and I also did not see a point change and I did get a number of buildings form the event.

DeletedUser1996

Was this just for specific buildings as I have no recall of seeing extra points from these buildings and I also did not see a point change and I did get a number of buildings form the event.
who knows -

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Yes. I have a feeling the buildings that provide both population and Culture were the problem, as my wife had a lot more of those (Glacier Gardens) and she got hit by several thousand while I only lost a few hundred.

Mind you, I put mine down sooner than her, so may simply have missed the bug. Apparently it didn't affect people who put the buildings down before one of the updates.