• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[12946] Neighborly help hands don't turn golden.

DeletedUser3602

Game version: v1.23.7-(9bca234) (2017-02-28 15:16)
Game world: Khelonaar
Browser + version:
Chrome
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.185
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution:
Account name:
Floripa80
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 2/5

Current situation:
2 of my FS fellows gave me neighborly help around 8 o'clock this morning, but the little NH hands behind their names didn't turn golden. 3 other members also gave me NH a little later and their hands did turn golden.

Expected situation:
When a FS member / discovered neighbor gives you neighborly help the little hands behind the player's names turn golden.

Screenshots of the bug:
upload_2017-3-1_11-47-17.png

upload_2017-3-1_11-47-29.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Do they go to gold after a moment or two? it's possible there needs to be a communication between the server and client telling the client that there is a reciprocal award available, since that's all the gold means. Green hands means you can help, gold hands means you'll get a reciprocal gift if you do.

DeletedUser3602

Do they go to gold after a moment or two? it's possible there needs to be a communication between the server and client telling the client that there is a reciprocal award available, since that's all the gold means. Green hands means you can help, gold hands means you'll get a reciprocal gift if you do.

No, I refreshed a trillion times and they didn't go to gold....I just gave all my FS members NH and the ones that didn't turn gold didn't give me the reciprocal award. So it's definitely a bug. Not a really serious one ofcourse, but still, I would like to get the reciproval award, : )

EDIT: I made a mistake: the ones that don't turn gold DO give the reciprocal award. Just like the other players beneath say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I am confirming the appearance, but no loss of rewards. I had helped everyone in my FS yesterday, yet a person who helped me just now was not showing Golden hands,. However, when I helped them I did receive the appropriate bonus supplies, so did not lose anything.

DeletedUser3613

This is happening to me too (both Arendyll & Winyandor). I suspect it's the reason for visits from neighbours having dropped right down!
There doesn't appear to be any logic behind which ones don't go gold, and the page can show some gold and others not (when they should be).

DeletedUser6890

I noticed this but didn't think to screenshot it. It happened to me yesterday. To clarify: the hands don't turn, but the rewards are present. When I went to give NH to the FS member it didn't mark in gold, I still got the +supplies.

DeletedUser3602

This is happening to me too (both Arendyll & Winyandor). I suspect it's the reason for visits from neighbours having dropped right down!
There doesn't appear to be any logic behind which ones don't go gold, and the page can show some gold and others not (when they should be).

That's the weird thing exactly, that there doesn't appear to be any logic behind which ones don't go gold and which ones do.

DeletedUser1766

Confirming it is happening to all my fellowship on Arendyl as well and it is quite random, some days lots of gold hands, some days almost none yet all the people had visited so I should have got a gold hand. I know this because I received notice of the visit and received supplies when I visited them and that only happens when the subject has visited you first.

DeletedUser6335

It has happened to me on all 5 U.S. Worlds - the hands just randomly turn gold or don't. Yes, the reward is still there - but I know a few folks who look solely at the list for gold hands for a count of how many helped them and don't really pay attention to the +supplies bonus as an indicator. It would be nice to have this (and the MH help) fixed.

DeletedUser1766

It has happened to me on all 5 U.S. Worlds - the hands just randomly turn gold or don't. Yes, the reward is still there - but I know a few folks who look solely at the list for gold hands for a count of how many helped them and don't really pay attention to the +supplies bonus as an indicator. It would be nice to have this (and the MH help) fixed.

Yes it is a problem but I have made sure that my fellowship is aware of it and they should be visiting everyone anyway. It was only when we realised that we were getting supplies when there were no gold hands that we realised something was wrong.