• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[13002] Mana decay.

DeletedUser3640

At the moment mana isn't decaying. Noticed that 3 days ago, but took screenshots and got confirmation from other players just now.

Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_12.jpg

Pay attention to the time and amount of mana. As you can see, amount of mana didn't change.

My guess is that devs messed up while programming new AW, Maze of the Dark Matter (because it screws with mana decay).

I really expect a hotfix, but at the same time, feel free to take your usual 2+ months to fix something, this is a lovely bug.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yes that's what I meant and thanks, you would think the mana decay and timer info would be easier to find, like on the mana producing building maybe.

DeletedUser6860

Mana decay isstill working, just at the wrong time, I am guessing that it decays when the timer says 18 hours to go, so about 6 hours late.... I was saving for main hall upgrafe and had 125k after decay time at 22 hours, and now it says 113k, I have spent none, but I have been checking regularly o calculate the last 2 hours, now I am set back.... I would have waited to collect if I had known...

DeletedUser3640

Mana decay isstill working, just at the wrong time, I am guessing that it decays when the timer says 18 hours to go, so about 6 hours late.... I was saving for main hall upgrafe and had 125k after decay time at 22 hours, and now it says 113k, I have spent none, but I have been checking regularly o calculate the last 2 hours, now I am set back.... I would have waited to collect if I had known...

It is working now, and yes - at the wrong time. It was working like that since the beginning. However, it wasn't working at all when I created a thread (shortly after it was created game closed for an "update") and 10% of my mana was subtracted from mana pool after I logged back in. Screenshots were taken just to illustrate the problem.

DeletedUser7745

Hi Reiq,

The issues you are having with the Mana decay has been confirmed as an issue with the timer showing a decay six hours earlier than normal. The Mana will still decay as usual around 9:59 AM Germany time.

DeletedUser4506

Any chance of this getting fixed anytime soon? And I hope the fix is to make the decay time we see in game now the accurate one and not correct it to always be 10am German time. For me in EST, this means decay is at 4am, which makes collecting it at the optimal time pretty much impossible.

DeletedUser4778

I experienced this issue just now. Lost 5,154 mana but, in my case, it happened much later than it's supposed to. This is supremely annoying since I time my collections to minimize losses due to mana decay. If it had happened at the correct time, I would have 1,000-3,000 more mana than I have now. Based on previous experience, I don't expect any compensation for this in the same way that my lost diamonds, coins, supplies, goods, and other resources were never compensated. Grrrrrr. :mad: