• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[13065] Diamonds subtracted but no upgrade

• Thread starter DeletedUser5255
  • Start date

DeletedUser5255

During one of my upgrades, I clicked on the Diamond icon to complete a building. One of your numerous internal error screens popped up resulting in a reboot. When returned to the game, the diamonds were gone but the building was still unfinished forcing me to pay for the upgrade again. There is no way for me to reproduce this situation and would appreciate some replacement of my lost diamonds. Since I buy a lot of Diamonds from you - I think you owe me.
I have also had a problem with a boosted goods. My silk was finished off 100% - next day it was back to 9. This game drives me nuts sometimes. It makes me think I'm playing a beta version.

DeletedUser2963

The diamond loss is a player specific bug, doing an in game ticket will get this one corrected pretty quickly, as inno can very easily track this in your account.
I have also had a problem with a boosted goods. My silk was finished off 100% - next day it was back to 9.
I am sorry, I did not understand what you meant by this.

DeletedUser5255

The diamond loss is a player specific bug, doing an in game ticket will get this one corrected pretty quickly, as inno can very easily track this in your account.
I am sorry, I did not understand what you meant by this.
My 2nd boosted product was 100% upgraded (Maximum boost reached). The next day, I was required to get more relics to upgrade again.
Boosted Product downgraded.png

DeletedUser4671

The diamond issue is a bug. When you use diamonds in-game, the amount used gets subtracted then immediately added back to your account. So the next time you use diamonds, the game crashes because you are trying to spend diamonds you no longer have. Until this bug is fixed, please refresh your game after every time you use diamonds to update your account correctly.

Please submit a support ticket and we can give you a copy of your diamond logs so you can confirm your diamond usages.

The boost issue is a display error. Your relic boost gets maxed at 500 relics. If you do not have 500 relics, you are not at max boost. If the main hall shows that you are, please refresh your game to correct it.

I apologize for the inconvenience these issues are causing and the developers are working to get them resolved soon.

DeletedUser5255

I had enough diamonds to upgrade. They were subtracted and NOT added back. Returning to the game after the reboot, I did not have the required diamonds and then purchased more because a warning window told me I didn't have enough. On the screen at the point of the error message I had sufficient diamonds. I do a LOT of diamond upgrading, refreshing is not something I am happy with - too repetitive without results. You are probably unhappy to hear this but I don't consider this a fun part of the game. I will hold out til a fix is found and consider it a loss til then. Thanks for your investigation for me. You can close out this ticket, I don't want to continue looking for a result.

DeletedUser2768

I just had a Fellowship member (Nokian) in Elcysandir send us all a message with this same frustrating bug. He's LIVID. He sent in a ticket and was told he never had the diamonds to begin with and he's SOL. His message to the fellowship is a little disjointed and hard to follow because he's obviously angry. If this is true (and I don't doubt it), this is a REALLY poor way to treat your players.

DeletedUser5255

Im sending images to hopefully prove this. They have been in denial.

DeletedUser7367

My 2nd boosted product was 100% upgraded (Maximum boost reached). The next day, I was required to get more relics to upgrade again.View attachment 1754
My 2nd boosted product was 100% upgraded (Maximum boost reached). The next day, I was required to get more relics to upgrade again.View attachment 1754
Simple fix for the maxed out Tier III or any other boosted manufactury... Simply refresh..... go to main hall...relics... Boom... the resource now shows the next level and amount of relics needed to raise the boost percentage.

DeletedUser4778

I sent a ticket to support about losing diamonds as well and they responded very nicely and said they would investigate it and would update it. They did follow up a couple of times to say they are investigating. Yesterday, I submitted a ticket for another issue and I saw that that unresolved ticket was closed and I can no longer respond to it. I am now ticked off and will send a follow up ticket asking why the ticket was closed when it has not been resolved and I was not updated.

DeletedUser5255

It just happened to me again, I had enough diamonds 56 (I checked before doing Finish Production, I had 56 and needed 55), internal error occurred, after reboot I had 36 diamonds. So, a partial add back was done. And, Finish was still not done. Off to tech again.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It just happened to me again, I had enough diamonds 56 (I checked before doing Finish Production, I had 56 and needed 55), internal error occurred, after reboot I had 36 diamonds. So, a partial add back was done. And, Finish was still not done. Off to tech again.
Did you reload your browser before spending diamonds? Checking doesn't help, because the number shown on the display is not always correct if you've spent diamonds since your last browser reload. Until there is a fix, if you are even close to the number (don't have lots more than you need) the developers have said you should re-load the browser before spending any diamonds.

DeletedUser5255

Alright, I understand you have no fix. Now I find out that the displays on-screen are not always correct. You still owe me a voucher to replace my lost diamonds. I have spent LOTS of money for your developers, they could easily give me a voucher to replaced my losses and keep good public relations. Your IT department is in desperate need of better developers and problem solvers.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Alright, I understand you have no fix. Now I find out that the displays on-screen are not always correct. You still owe me a voucher to replace my lost diamonds. I have spent LOTS of money for your developers, they could easily give me a voucher to replaced my losses and keep good public relations. Your IT department is in desperate need of better developers and problem solvers.
Well, even if someone owed you something, it wouldn't be me. And I'm pretty sure you're not "missing" anything, so Inno probably doesn't owe you anything, either. I could be wrong though.

In the end, it's an account specific issue that those of us on the forums can't assist with or confirm. You need to put in a ticket, so someone who works on Elvenar can figure out if you're really missing something.

DeletedUser5255

Ashrem, I never asked you for anything. And since you're sure I'm not missing anything - you are calling me a liar. Why would I issue multiple tickets for this? Maybe the forums can't help but should they be left blind about all the tickets I have generated?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Ashrem, I never asked you for anything. And since you're sure I'm not missing anything - you are calling me a liar. Why would I issue multiple tickets for this? Maybe the forums can't help but should they be left blind about all the tickets I have generated?
Well, you kind of did ask the other players for something by posting on the forums. And your post did kind of make it look like you thought I worked for Inno and owed you something.

I didn't call you a liar. I said no-one on the forums can confirm what is actually happening, and we couldn't do anything about it if we could. Your bug report will get an answer. Repeating it on the forums multiple times isn't going to help anything.

Last edited:

WolfSinger

I've watched this bug as it happened to me over a month ago. Other members of my FS had reported it support at that time and they were told it was a display error.

This is exactly what happened and I paid close attention to verify what happening.

I bought diamonds to purchase a magic workshop
I verified the diamond count once the purchase went through
I purchased the magic workshop - my available diamonds dropped by the correct amount.
The magic workshop finished building and my available diamonds went back up to the previous amount.
I went ahead and tried to purchase a magic residence - did not have enough diamonds at the correct amount - but would have with the adjusted (but incorrect amount)
Error occurred - after reload diamonds were back at what should have been the correct amount.

If you are making multiple purchases with diamonds - you really need to reload the screen before each purchase to make sure the number of available diamonds is correct - otherwise it may be incorrect and you will get the internal error.

- It's kinda like overdrawing your bank account because you subtracted a transaction from your ledger and then added it back as a credit and didn't realize the balance was incorrect because of the accidental add-back

DeletedUser5388

This same problem occurred to me. I am really pissed at their response. They even sent me the logs to show that I had spent the diamonds, but I got nothing for them. If they can subtract the diamonds from my account, why don't I get the resultant upgrade?
This is obviously a ploy to steal diamonds from people.
Every time I put in a ticket, they close it before I can refute them. Basically telling me to shut up and go away.

If they do not fix this, one thing is sure to go away - me and my money.

I don't mind playing a game and spending money for the enjoyment of playing, but when there is an error in the game, and they send me the logs to prove it but still don't fix it by returning (pretend)diamonds to me, I will take my (real) money, and stop buying their (pretend) diamonds. They can get some other fool to steal from, unless they read the forums first and see what is going on, which is what I should have done.

1128161 Fri, 31 Mar 17 16:16:04 +0200 -80 132 52 us2 game_use goods instant_finish_production marble
1128161 Fri, 31 Mar 17 16:15:53 +0200 -80 212 132 us2 game_use goods instant_finish_production marble

Please note the count- the tally even states I still had 132 diamonds and 80 were removed. 52 are left. Unfortunately, the marble was never delivered. How much straight forward does it have to be for them to realize there was a mistake? They sent me the complete logs of everything I spent since I bought the diamonds, and the tally all adds up perfectly, so the crap about refreshing the screen does NOT apply.

BTW, I still have only 52 diamonds, even after refreshing it multiple times.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Well it looks like the diamonds are exactly as they ought to be, but you dispute the production. That's going to be slightly tougher to verify after passage of time, but have you responded that the real problem apparently isn't missing diamonds, it's that you feel you've got less marble than you should have? if you spent them and didn't get your marble, that's a problem. If you spent them and did get your marble, but then tried to spend them again on more marble, that's confusion due to the client display glitch.

From my point of view, it looks like you did finish multiple batches, but the last time you tried to finish a marble batch you couldn't because you had already used the diamonds to finish a marble batch earlier, but the total didn't get updated then.

DeletedUser5388

Well it looks like the diamonds are exactly as they ought to be, but you dispute the production. That's going to be slightly tougher to verify after passage of time, but have you responded that the real problem apparently isn't missing diamonds, it's that you feel you've got less marble than you should have? if you spent them and didn't get your marble, that's a problem. If you spent them and did get your marble, but then tried to spend them again on more marble, that's confusion due to the client display glitch.

From my point of view, it looks like you did finish multiple batches, but the last time you tried to finish a marble batch you couldn't because you had already used the diamonds to finish a marble batch earlier, but the total didn't get updated then.

I did declare that the problem was I didn't get the marble. What was more important was that the 80 diamonds were subtracted, but NOTHING WAS RECEIVED.
I even replied that I agreed the diamonds were exactly correct, but the result was not what was expected, meaning there was no marble produced.

Your "point of view" is skewed, since the log shows there were 132 diamonds when the last 80 was deducted, resulting in 52 remaining. The second "batch" as you put it, was deducted, but not produced. I understand if I had tried to do it with only 52 diamonds left, it would have not done anything, or if it had been the mysterious "Display issue", then it should have shown 132 on the display and I would have tried again, and the log should have shown that I did not have enough diamonds. Unfortunately for the thieves trying to steal my diamonds, that is not what happened, and the log says so.