• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[13065] My diamonds are not being deducted correctly

DeletedUser5255

I am reporting this here because I don't think that player know that this problem exists. It has already been reported to tech.

This is my 2nd complaint about this problem – the game taking my diamonds. Hey folks, this is real money you are putting in your pocket and I am not seeing any retribution.

A. imageA for reference. I wanted to do a fast finish of production in the Forest Fabrication with 30 diamonds left in my account. In clicked on “25 diamonds finish production” and the internal error popup window appears. 58.10 minutes for next KP.

B. imageB for reference. This shows the screen after reboot. Please note 4 diamonds left in account. 51.58 min til next KP.

C. imageC for reference. 49.54 min til next KP. This shows that production is still in process. Since my account only has 4 diamonds. I will be forced to buy more diamonds in order to satisfy the 25 diamonds needed to finish production.

So, the game has kept the 25 diamonds (+1 for subtraction error) - plus the other 127 diamonds reported previously. It also happened a 3rd time - but I was not savey enough to trap the images for proof.

Attachments

• ImageA.png
    ImageA.png
    863.1 KB · Views: 77
  • ImageB.png
    ImageB.png
    766 KB · Views: 62
  • ImageC.png
    ImageC.png
    644.8 KB · Views: 75

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
As the devs have reported before, a bug is currently adding diamonds back after you use them. It's possible that even though your client thought you had 30 diamonds left, you had actually used them previously, and there were not 30 diamonds in your account. For now, you should refresh your browser before every attempt to spend diamonds, so that the server and your client agree.

We players have no way of checking how many diamonds you should actually have. this should bre reported through the in-game tool so that the moderators can look at your account.

DeletedUser7275

it sounds update lag. sometimes buildings dont show up, diamonds are given and then reduced, or given back. it seems to happen more to players that log on frequently, but rarely refresh. log out/ back in. clear cache..

DeletedUser7275

it sounds update lag. sometimes buildings dont show up, diamonds are given and then reduced, or given back. it seems to happen more to players that log on frequently, but rarely refresh. log out/ back in. clear cache..
i used to have a ton of problems after every event/upgrade/update. i learned to start a clean cache/login. and i started logging in from a more secure browsing platform. because i played in several worlds, it really helped.

DeletedUser5255

If it added them back - how is it that the upgrading is still proceeding but the diamonds added back are gone? Why isn't the building finished? In addition I knew how many diamonds I had before the error occurred. Since I reported this same type of error previously, there has been no response from the in-game people. AS to how many diamonds I had - look at imageA. Since there are 30 diamonds shown - why is the figure not 55 in imageC? A subtraction was done not an addition. Also, they took another diamond - leaving me with 4. I was a former IT person and understand programming logic - their explanation does not ring true.

DeletedUser7275

If it added them back - how is it that the upgrading is still proceeding but the diamonds added back are gone? Why isn't the building finished? In addition I knew how many diamonds I had before the error occurred. Since I reported this same type of error previously, there has been no response from the in-game people. AS to how many diamonds I had - look at imageA. Since there are 30 diamonds shown - why is the figure not 55 in imageC? A subtraction was done not an addition. Also, they took another diamond - leaving me with 4. I was a former IT person and understand programming logic - their explanation does not ring true.
i agree with your frustration. i am not the game support, just someone who has dealt with the issue on occasion. and they have always made it right, somtimes after a few converations through a support ticket.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
What the devs are saying is that you might not have had the 30 you thought you had, becuase your client added them back after you used them previously. If they are correct, then you really only had 4 to start with, which is why you got a stream error when you tried to spend 25

DeletedUser7275

What the devs are saying is that you might not have had the 30 you thought you had, becuase your client added them back after you used them previously. If they are correct, then you really only had 4 to start with, which is why you got a stream error when you tried to spend 25
that, with the shared images , would make alot of sense.

azrose

I just lost 21 diamonds. I haven't used any in months and I had a nice round number. Now not so much. Waiting to see what tech support says.

DeletedUser115

While this is a bug, no diamonds are being lost. As was stated above, the display is simply not syncing properly between your users, so when trying to spend diamonds you don't have, the game throws an error.

If you encounter this issue and have questions, feel free to contact support and we will provide with supporting information. :) Thank you!