• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[13123] Incorrect MH Coins Amount

• Thread starter DeletedUser4778
  • Start date

DeletedUser4902

Stuck on 72k for days, anyone had a response from inno?

joncrichton

I think I have millions in there it just reads 87000

I don't want to collect again and 1. lose millions or 2. spend millions to not lose any and then there be nothing in it to collect lol

DeletedUser4902

Mostly about bloody useless people and the art of making personal criticisms about someone they've never met and know nothing about.
When you charge people money to play a game and can't fix a problem in a month, you shouldn't be in the business of online gaming or any other business . Have you met the developers? I doubt it, so why are you defending someone you have never met and know nothing about? Get off your high horse and admit we both know something about them, they are extremely lax at sorting out problems.

DeletedUser4132

Yes this is also happening to me as well. I play in US Server, world of Khelonaar. I am on Level 6 Dwarfs.
I am using a desktop PC with Windows 10. I sue the following browsers. Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome and I have updated all browsers to the newest versions and the problem still exists on all browsers.

This issue has been ongoing for about 10 days now since I have noticed it.

just before I sent this message I checked my Main Hall and it had for Bonus Coins 57,000. I made some room in my main hall before I clicked to except any coins and when I clicked the main hall I was awarded 513,000 bonus coins, so then I checked my notifications and there were nine hits from visits to my main hall from players today.

Pleas fix this so i do not loose any more bonus coins from my Neighborly Visits.

Thanks

nightrider1

Well since they shut down my satirical criticism posting I guess they have no plan what so ever on fixing this problem. obviously they can't afford to fix a major issue with the basic game or they can't afford to hire someone smart enough to fix it

nightrider1

I'm all for satire, but you might try it with fewer double postings and a lot less all-caps, since both are tos violations.
just once i'd like to see you admit that inno[no caps] has a real problem with their attention to fixing real issues. the issue has been brought to their attention over a month ago as noted by the start of this posting.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
just once i'd like to see you admit that inno[no caps] has a real problem with their attention to fixing real issues. the issue has been brought to their attention over a month ago as noted by the start of this posting.
In a vacuum, the Elvenar team probably has a sub-par showing. In comparison to other small-medium game developers, they're not far off of average. It's one of the smaller games in Inno's stable, and it doesn't appear to be particularly successful or profitable. People who expect the developers to drop everything to attend to their wants will get what they deserve. People who maintain perspective about the lack of importance of Elvenar to either the world or Inno, will rarely be particularly surprised by anything the devs do. I enjoy playing elvenar as part of my free time. I'm also still paying some subs for characters in an MMO that I haven't played in several months and that has blown through 5 million in 3 years and is on life-support, all because I think it might be interesting one day. If you expect me to spew vitriol at Inno for not doing exactly what I want (or what you want), you will continue to find me disappointing.

Paying attention to the forum rules has nothing to do with how responsive the devs are to the bugs that bother you the most.

joncrichton

I agree with you Ash but I think this lack of, well whatever you call it, is costing them players and money.

I would think, at least for the MH mouse over issue, just undo what they just did unless someone really screwed up

code and that 1 issue is tied directly to several other things and so on.

I'm disgusted by the province battles and trader but it doesn't drive me to quit...at some point I figure they need to dial it back though ;)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I agree with you Ash but I think this lack of, well whatever you call it, is costing them players and money.

I would think, at least for the MH mouse over issue, just undo what they just did unless someone really screwed up code and that 1 issue is tied directly to several other things and so on.

I'm disgusted by the province battles and trader but it doesn't drive me to quit...at some point I figure they need to dial it back though ;)
I agree with a lot of what you say. If I saw evidence that we are actually losing coin, I'd agree even more. As far as I can tell, though, all of the coin is arriving and getting credited to my MH, so other than mistakes like collecting into an MH that's too full, it has little real impact for the most part. Based on that, I'd consider it a low-moderate priority bug, not a roll-back issue.

My (very uninformed) assessment of Elvenar is that it is doing poorly, and possibly on probation at Inno. I have no trouble believing that there are sufficiently few active players that they've been told to focus on a set date to improve overall acquisition and retention of new players, and that the existing player base has been assessed as mostly irrelevant to ongoing plans. That's not a fact, just a guess.

If I'm right, and they can't make the game profitable by some cut-off point (be it next month or December or mid 2018), then that's true, because they'll have to shut it down, and what the existing players think won't matter in the least. If, on the other hand, they can turn it around to the point that they are drawing new players in at a sufficient rate, then it's even more true, because what the existing players think won't matter in the least.

If I'm wrong, and the number of active players is sufficient to keep the game profitable, and the changes are really driving more people from the game than they pull in every week, then it's possible they are repeatedly shooting themselves in the foot.

joncrichton

even if it was fixed it wouldn't be updated till what Tuesdays normal update time

the question is what will get messed up next LOL