1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

[13123] Incorrect MH Coins Amount

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting Archive 2017' started by Draconomicon, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Jewess

Jewess Well-Known Member

My main hall is level 19 in Winyandor. I can only collect 70,000 all other visits evaporate into the black hole. My workshops don't put all supplies into my supply bank. Even when I have spells on several of them, I run out of supplies constantly. I have 14 shops at level 19 each. It gets frustrating when you run our of hammers and can't restart factories.

2. joncrichton

joncrichton Active Member

oh that sux my supplies are working at least

Jewess likes this.
  3. Aider

Aider
    Co-Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

4. pothole99

pothole99 Member

Well well well, Tuesday came and went, so did my patience in this crowd. As expected, nothing was done.

ruffe likes this.
  5. Bricabrac

Bricabrac Active Member

6. joncrichton

joncrichton Active Member

fingers crossed

7. pothole99

pothole99 Member

Still not fixed, maybe it's Tuesday 2019 when it will be fixed?? if we are lucky that is.

Jewess likes this.
  8. nightrider1

nightrider1 Active Member

This issue should now be fixed. If you still experience it, please do let us know!
    well its still broke so what are you waiting for . oh yeah CHRISTMAS

Jewess, Draconomicon and ruffe like this.
  9. Draconomicon

Draconomicon Well-Known Member

Definitely not fixed and are they going to do anything about the millions and millions of coins I've lost out on? I think not.

10. Crazi

Crazi Member

I am still having this issue in Felyndral and Khelonar, I am just trying to collect as soon as someone donates now, so i don't lose the coins, I have heard others in my fellowship in Khelonar talk about the same problem.

11. nightrider1

nightrider1 Active Member

thank you:D

12. Draconomicon

Aaaaand it is finally fixed! I just hope coin collections now collect the same amount too. And I know better than to hope for any sort of reimbursement for the millions and millions of coins I've lost due to these glitches.

13. pothole99

pothole99 Member

Town hall stuck on 10399999, no coins adding from ANY source.

14. jps54

jps54 Well-Known Member

MH 25 Winyafor/US2

I reported this error on beta, they said it was a rounding error, at this point its cost me approximately 21m gold....
    If I do a world visit it finally will go from 17,399 to 17,400. If I try to collect from city it does not...:mad:
    And at 350k gold per magic residence 11 it really cost alot of gold....

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    Draconomicon likes this.
  15. staf

staf New Member

Is anyone having a similar problem with their builder's hut? My notifications say someone buffed my BH early yesterday, but it's not showing on my BH. I haven't built or upgraded anything for 3 days

16. Draconomicon

Been having MH and BH issues for quite some time. Didn't bother reporting them since now because I've been so busy and because, bah, I've lost faith in their ability to fix glitches and bugs for good if at all.

jps54 and Jewess like this.
  17. barefootangel

barefootangel New Member

Had 4(four) visits to my main hall over night and nothing there to collect. The problem started with odd amounts to collect, now nothing. Also having problem with builder. This is in Winyandor world.
    Thank you,
    barefootangel/bfa

18. Deawyne

Deawyne Well-Known Member

Both before and after today's update, my MH does not receive gold every time for visits. Level 24 MH (dragon chapter, not halflings), Arendyll

jps54 likes this.
  19. ScooterCat

ScooterCat New Member

Felyndryl lv1 21 MH, game said the server was updating and when I logged back in almost all my coins are gone. Have tried logging out and in multiple times and have have numerous of the usual crashes as well but coins did not come back.

20. Jewess

Jewess Well-Known Member

Now my military is not working right. I've been cooking soldiers all day yesterday and today and it shows I still have less than 1 troop. It's hard to fight with no troops.