• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

15 KPs Ancient Wonder Reward

DeletedUser

I saw a reward for top 1 donator in a level 4 Ancient Wonder is 1 rune and 15 KPs.
How can people get that 15 Kps when their max KPs storage is 10?
If there is no way to do so, isn't it ridiculous to make a reward that no one can receive?

DeletedUser61

There's no cap on KPs earned from conquering sectors nor from Ancient Wonders awards. There IS, however, a cap on your hourly allowance, so if you're not careful the awarded KPs can block your allowance.

DeletedUser

That's is my question!
First of all, the reward system is already inconvenient.
It depends on if people kindly inform their upgrade time. Inconvenient but at least possible.

15 KPs? How are you suppose to clear your KPs bar to receive this reward?
If there is no way to receive this reward fully, why it is there?

If there is a way to do it, where is the instruction?

If they cannot fix it, take it out or replace it with other possible reward.

DeletedUser

Yes, receiving the award for donating and then having your daily KP progress halted as a result is a bit of a slap in the face. A light one, I'll admit, but still felt.

DeletedUser61

• If you have 9 KPs in the bar, and you get a 15 KP award from an AW, it will overflow to 24 KPs.
  • If you have 9 KPs in the bad, and you acquire 15 Relics, it will overflow to 24 KPs.
  • In either case you will NOT get anymore hourly KPs until you get the total back down below 10 KPs, by spending them.

Valtitude

That's is my question!
If there is no way to receive this reward fully, why it is there?

If there is a way to do it, where is the instruction?

If they cannot fix it, take it out or replace it with other possible reward.
Hi Ori! Good to see you! I've noticed my KP's are accumulating up to fourteen-fifteen when I'm in the provinces fighting battles recently and I mean just in the last few days. I think the KP counter may allow for more than 10 KPs in certain circumstances like battles and I'm hoping, AW rewards. I don't blame you for not 'trying it' to see if this is the case, though. I'd want to know this is going to work first before trusting it, too!

DeletedUser

yes you can have more than the 10 kp's just no hourly kp will accumulate past the 10 so if you have 8 in your bar and go fight all the fighting/negotiating are not lost but that next hourly one will start again from 60 miin once you clear your bar.. also if someone upgrades wonder and you get the 5/10/15 kp you will get it all but no more hourly will happen So hope you are awake when it happens