• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[16968] Aspirant application still there after joining another fellowhip

DeletedUser2768

Game version: __ v1.32.3-(b3c05843b) (2017-06-27 10:41)
Game world: __Elcysandir
Browser + version: __Chrome
Flash Player version: __26.0.0.131
Operating System: __WIndows 10
Screen resolution: __1366x768
Account name: __RosehawkATA
Humans or Elves: __Elf

Reproducibility: _5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: _N/A_ (if applicable)

Current situation:
See an applicant in the Aspirants tab, but told that there is a wait time before so-and-so can join. They then disappear from the list, only to reappear once the fellowship window has been closed and reopened.

Expected situation:
Applicants that are already in a fellowship are either automatically removed from the queue, or I get a notification that they're already in another fellowship.

Reproduction Steps
__Click on fellowship icon
2. __click on Aspirants tab
3. __Accept application
4. __cool down notification
5. __applicant disappears from queue
6. Close window
7. repeat step 1

Screenshots of the bug:
Bug 1.jpg Bug 2.jpg Bug 3.jpg Bug 4.jpg Bug 5.jpg Bug 6.jpg

DeletedUser7022

I also had the same thing happen in winyandor yesterday.

DeletedUser7022

It is still happening in sinya arda. Very frustrating when trying to get a player in who needs help.
This is game is getting very glitchy and we have another update coming this thursday. Kinda wonder what else might get messed up, lol.

DeletedUser6645

Yes, I am getting the same error message , in C and A worlds. It is a known glitch...the error message should say, "The member is already in a Fellowship"
All the ones I had were in Fellowships already.

Deleted User - 691030

This is happening in my FS on US Elcysandir. Except the person actually joined our FS. I have helped them and it lists them in our members, but they are also listed as aspiring and have a decline or accept button. When I hit the accept button, the pop up says they are in a FS already.

DeletedUser3802

I am having the same issue on US4 / Khelonaar. We have 24 / 25. Aspirant is not currently in a Fellowship and applied to ours. When accepting her application I get a pop up window like the screen grab posted by Rosehawk above saying, " Unable to join another fellowship until today at xx:xx." I've tried accepting her application several times and get the same error message, but the time always changes.

I even sent her an invite hoping she could join that way, but she gets the same error pop up when she tries to accept the invitation.

DeletedUser115

Hi all,

This issue has been reported to our development team for fixing. Thank you for the reports!