• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[17105] Survey 'offer'

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9776

I have rejected the survey 'offer' many times, and it keeps on coming back. Since our overlords want my feedback, here it is: Once I reject your survey offer, please assume it stays rejected and stop putting the offer on my screen.

DeletedUser12883

I have rejected the survey 'offer' many times, and it keeps on coming back. Since our overlords want my feedback, here it is: Once I reject your survey offer, please assume it stays rejected and stop putting the offer on my screen.

DeletedUser12883

AMEN! I am so sick of having to reject the offer over and over again!

DeletedUser13177

I took one, now I don't want to be bothered with them, if this continues everytime I log on to play, I will stop playing.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello skayc1,

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you! The bug you have identified have been verified and sent to the development team for correction.

~Xelenia

DeletedUser13320

Hello,
There was a popup request to fill out a survey, which I did, but the request kept popping up every few screen changes until it decided to popup every screen change. I can't even leave my town screen and return without having the survey request appear. It has earned the theme song 'Another One Bites the Dust' by Queen for its persistence. Although it is hilarious, could you please make it stop for the preservation of the other players' sanity? Thank you!

World: Ceravyn
Game version: v1.42.4
Browser: Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100

DeletedUser4194

Thank you for your input. This is indeed a known issue and our Development Team is working to correct it.
We apologize for the inconveniece.

I am fine with being asked ONCE to do a survey....which I DID by the way....However, every single time I come into my kingdom, even if I just went to check and work on my research, go to the fellowship adventure, whatever...IT POPS UP AGAIN !!!! IT'S ANNOYING !!! PLEASE FIX THIS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.