• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[18320] New event but no event counter in upper left corner?

DeletedUser3821

So, the event started and I have the two quest lines showing, but there is no event counter up in the left hand corner to see how many nuts I've collected. One of my fellows said she had the counter for about 2 minutes and then it vanished...... ?????

DeletedUser12120

So, the event started and I have the two quest lines showing, but there is no event counter up in the left hand corner to see how many nuts I've collected. One of my fellows said she had the counter for about 2 minutes and then it vanished...... ?????
Same here...nothing anywhere.

DeletedUser8832

This happened to me, too, in most of my cities. Refreshing the page cleared it up.

DeletedUser6788

This happens with every event for me. It will be there and disappear near the beginning of the event, but if I refresh the browser page, the game reloads with it appearing properly. I'm not sure what causes it to vanish after a quest or two, but it's barely a trifle to refresh to get it back. If bugs had a priority system, this would be a low ranking one.