• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[18607] Helping Hands Borked again

Ashrem

Oh Wise One

Game version:
__ (v1.40.2-(33f137885) (2017-10-12 9:04)
Game world: __Felyndral
Browser + version: __
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 63.0.3238.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit)

Flash Player version: __ 27.0.0.159
Operating System: __ Windows 8.1
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __Ashrem
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: __5/5

Current situation:
Several players in my notifications list (all have accepted trades recently) are showing helping hand icons even though I have helped them recently and they are not eligible for me to help them currently.

Expected situation:
Once I help a negihbor, there should not be helping hands icon beside them in the notifications list

Reproduction Steps
Open notifications list
scroll through
see that some players have icons showing helping hands even though I am not able to help them as i just did a few minutes ago

None are in my fellowship
All are trade-acceptance notifications, not reciprocal help notifications

upload_2017-10-12_14-8-8.png
upload_2017-10-12_14-9-47.png

Laochra

I thought those hands were just indicative of those neighbors that had AW in their city.

1. Gold Hands - visit this person for supplies!

2. Multi-colored hands - you can visit this person for coins (& goods with Ancient Wonder).

3. Green House - you've already visited this person within the last 23 hours.

42783b_eb655f8352cd42cc983926b49a84325e~mv2.webp

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I thought those hands were just indicative of those neighbors that had AW in their city.

1. Gold Hands - visit this person for supplies!

2. Multi-colored hands - you can visit this person for coins (& goods with Ancient Wonder).

3. Green House - you've already visited this person within the last 23 hours.
Both of the people with hands in my graphic above (you call them multi-colored, I called them "helping") are people who I had already helped recently so I can not visit them for coins. (Ezzzz and Asaxa)

Laochra

I copied that from GoK. I guess I didn't explain my thoughts correctly. I have seen this many times too. When I select the gold helping hands to return a visit to my province neighbors, after I complete the visit & go back to my notifications, if they have an AW in their city, it changes to the multi-colored helping hands. That is why I was saying that I believed that it was just an indicator. Perhaps to make it easy to find an AW to donate to??

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It has not happened to me in months, since they fixed a previous bug. It is not everyone with an AW, it is only 3 entries out of ten pages of notifications. It isn't showing for anyone in my fellowship, or any neighbors that helped me recently, only for three people who took trades from me.

Ezzz has a score of 10,300 and the only AW is a golden abyss.
On another page it is showing for Semma333 who has a score of 1043 and NO ancient Wonders, so it is not related to ancient wonders.

DeletedUser115

Thank you all!

I have been able to confirm this issue and am working on letting the developers know now. :)

DeletedUser8259

I came to the forum to see if anyone else had experienced this and reported it.

I'm surprised to read that the hands are an indicator of an Ancient Wonder. I've never read this before. Can someone please provide a link to GemsOfKnowledge where it tells about this? Thanks.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I came to the forum to see if anyone else had experienced this and reported it.

I'm surprised to read that the hands are an indicator of an Ancient Wonder. I've never read this before. Can someone please provide a link to GemsOfKnowledge where it tells about this? Thanks.
That was just a supposition by a user. It is not the case.

DeletedUser8259

Thank you for your reply, Ashrem.

I, also, have not noticed the hands changing from gold to pink 'n' blue to indicate an Ancient Wonder. Once I have visited hands, of any color, the indicator returns to the house icon. Or at least it did before this recent glitchiness.

DeletedUser3602

Same here, and a lot of members from the FB 'Platinum Leaf' group reporting the same issue.