• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[19835] Sets Linking with Each Other

DeletedUser5800

Is this intentional or should the Redbeard Set not link with the Winter Set?
upload_2018-1-15_18-34-37.png

DeletedUser5800

Can we please have a mod
1. declare that this is intentional, or
2. delete this thread so that no one sees it:D
You know I thought about letting it go but just wait for the nerd rage when they fix it later after people got happy, better to do it now and minimize the rage. ;)

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
You know I thought about letting it go but just wait for the nerd rage when they fix it later after people got happy, better to do it now and minimize the rage. ;)

I am glad that you have reported the bug prior to all the nerd rage :p It is a known bug, and it is being looked into.
To add a third option for Soggy:
3. It is not intentional, and it is being looked into :p

~Xelenia

Updated with JIRA #19835

Last edited:

DeletedUser5800

My Robert Readbeard's Armchair and and Robert Readbeard's Kitchen are not linking to each other :( is this being looked into as well?
Have not heard of that one yet... are they touching each other? Because the link only works if they are. Otherwise file a support ticket.

k777

Is this intentional or should the Redbeard Set not link with the Winter Set?
View attachment 3209
It is not intentional, but I believe the devs should NOT try to fix it. Very disappointing that the winter set buildings, when put in the configuration the devs recommended, did NOT give full bonus. I have gotten full bonus with 3 winter buildings bracketed by redbeard buildings, for a max bonus on 5 buildings, and I wish they would leave it alone!

k777

They are touching and both are also touching the path as well. How do I file a support ticket?
Be aware that if both redbeard bldgs are together and on a road, they will still only show the bonus number in effect when you collect it.

DeletedUser5800

Be aware that if both redbeard bldgs are together and on a road, they will still only show the bonus number in effect when you collect it.
It should always show them linked if they are linked. ;)
upload_2018-1-28_12-54-31.png