• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2 active members looking for fellowship

DeletedUser5949

We are 2 active members that help almost every day with 13.000 and 15.ooo each, that search for an active fellowship.

DeletedUser5949

i made a fellowship with my friends.
We are an active fellowship, looking for active members.
If you can help your fellows at least 4 times per week, help in trades and chat in the fellowship, you can join us.

DeletedUser9840

We are 2 active members that help almost every day with 13.000 and 15.ooo each, that search for an active fellowship.
Hi! We are a newer fellowship and are looking for active players. If you can visit 3-4 times per week, that is appreciated and trading within the FS is encouraged. We are friendly and love to help one another. Experience doesn't matter. We would love to have you so that we can all grow together. Please apply to the Quessir Fellowship. Thank you and we look forward to having you both as new members of the family!

DeletedUser9682

Hello! You are welcome to join our Fellowship. We are active and help each other with visits and trades. We don't put demands on our members. It's summertime and we know how busy everyone's lives can be, especially this time of year! Play at your own pace at any level. Join Trading Wolves III

DeletedUser9840

Please check us out at Quessir Fellowship! We would love to have new members. We are friendly, helpful and looking to grow together. Please apply...we would love to have you!

Jayla Wolf

Hi,
If you haven't chosen a fs yet, please consider Golden Guardians! Our focus is on helping each other out and having fun on the game! I am an active Archmage that likes to keep our members informed on events and updates, and help our members in any way I can. Come grow and play with us! :)

DeletedUser11375

I gotta throw Odin's Crows out there for you , though our numbers are fewer than alot of FS they are all active fun players to play the game with , all active in the tournys , the adventure if we ever get it kicked off :) And active in mail and chat , lotsa info flying around in there and just good game fun :)

Lostone7

HI ! We are seeking two active players, who are boosted in Tier 2 Crystal , the other goods don't matter at this point, but have to have Crystal. We are a growing twisted bunch who are very well rounded and support each other ! Please come check us out ! At THE FUNNY FARM

DeletedUser12265

Hi,
My fellowship, Guardians of the Woods, is looking for new members who are active. Would love to see you.
RainbowDeirdre

DeletedUser4806

Hi Come check us out at The Climb Empire. We would love to have you, we have many different types of players. Some with Multi citys, some that are new.

DeletedUser7527

i sent you a add please come check us out i think you all would be a great fit