• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2 Daily Players looking for active FS

Tessren

Greetings!
My husband and I are looking for an active Fellowship that achieves 10 chests in tournament play and has Spire push weeks. Currently in a FS that is not aggressive in tourney or spire unless it is FA event. I am entering Orc chapter and husband is in Fairies.

Cheers,
Tess

tpabird

Greetings!
My husband and I are looking for an active Fellowship that achieves 10 chests in tournament play and has Spire push weeks. Currently in a FS that is not aggressive in tourney or spire unless it is FA event. I am entering Orc chapter and husband is in Fairies.

Cheers,
Tess
Tess, we would be interested in taking both of you into Stsrship Andromeda. We are a member of the Starfleet family of fellowships and a 10+ chest fellowship doing spire push weeks. We are an active, supportive fellowship looking for like minded players. Please contact tpabird in game.

quin629

Tess, The New Land would be happy to have both of you as members. We achieve 10+ chests every week in the tourney and are pushing for gold in the Spire, regularly finishing in the top 20. Please message me quin629 or our AM Nighthawk450 in the game. Thanks!