• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2 Players looking for an active well managed fellowship

BOZZMAN20

Myself and another player cyrene630 are looking for an active well managed fellowship. We are on number 6 now and they all talk a good game but in the end are mismanaged,half dead or inactive . We both enjoy this game and have are own fellowships on W world and F world this is our fun world were we can relax and have fun. Both of us are in Dwarves right now and active daily players. At this point we are just looking for a fun active place to call home where people do their visits and are active in chat. Thanks ........Bozz

DeletedUser17256

We would love to have you and your friend join us.We do our visits everyday and some of us can get chatty. The trader stays fairly active as well. Feel free to send me a message or just stop by and apply.

DeletedUser15504

Hey Bozz, I'm sorry you've had a tough go of it in different fellowships. I'd love to see if we'd be a good fit. I'm one of the mages with the Highland Heralds and I'm probably a little too active in the game. I'm also currently in the Dwarves chapter, along with a few others. But we have a wide range of players, most of which are at a much higher level and have been together in this FS for a couple years. We really are a great group of friendly, helpful and active players who are looking for a few more to round out our fellowship. Currently, we have 17 players with an awesome archmage that does a great job at keeping track of everyone and their progress. We actively pick up and post 2 and 3 star trades and have a good turnout in the tournaments and adventures. We're also very helpful in supporting each other's ancient wonders. Someone is always around to help with whatever you need. We're currently looking for active players that have boosted Marble and/or Elixir. Would you guys be able to help us in that capacity?

DeletedUser5747

we have two spots open for someone just like you. Chimera Festal. I will send you a in game Message.

DeletedUser5871

You can come and join us at Dragonwyck, we're a laid back bunch of people, 99% play daily and we're always on the lookout for new blood..
Mystical Arius (Archmage)

DeletedUser7633

The Dragons Guild is looking for fun active players. Please check us out, we all enjoy the game and enjoy interacting with each other. We may very well be a good fit for you.

DeletedUser7527

Dragonspine is a new fellowshipbut we are active in 2 other worlds besides here i am the archmage in the other 2 worlds i play inbut wanted to start a new one here we would love to have you come join us if you would like we are laid back not alot of rules drama free play as you want kinda fellowship if you would like tojoin us please come check us out hope to see and hear from you real soon

k777

Myself and another player cyrene630 are looking for an active well managed fellowship. We are on number 6 now and they all talk a good game but in the end are mismanaged,half dead or inactive . We both enjoy this game and have are own fellowships on W world and F world this is our fun world were we can relax and have fun. Both of us are in Dwarves right now and active daily players. At this point we are just looking for a fun active place to call home where people do their visits and are active in chat. Thanks ........Bozz
If you're still looking, we can have 2 openings available in Clan of Unity Recruiting - do message me if you're interested so I can create the 2nd opening (1 right now).

Cabernay

We currently have an opening for some members who will commit to contributing 1,600 or more in the tournaments.

We don’t care what level your city is, we want the tournament scores. This is an awesome opportunity to get those blueprints!!

Let me know if you think you might fit in with us. We would love to meet you.

We have a Facebook group for members only.

Contact me in game. Cabernay US4 Khelonaar

DeletedUser6534

If you're still looking around, we have a spot for you and your friend, absolutely! Here We Go Yet Again is also a FS that spans worlds, and our FS on K-world just had some spots open up. We don't look to max out on players so much as we look for players who are fun, active, and actually like to play. :) We are currently running our 'open join' season so you don't have to apply - just look us up and come on in to give us a try.

DeletedUser14141

We would love to have you join use we do not ask much just have fun and do what you can

DeletedUser14141

Valhalla Rising
always welcome here come visit us and see what we are about

DeletedUser18975

I too am looking for a new home.

DeletedUser8431

The Motley Crew is taking applicants! Please consider us! Message either Margue or Rad Tech! We would love to have you all.

shionnach

If you do not belong to a Fellowship, would you consider joining FAE SIDHE?

We are a relatively new Fellowship (June 3, 2018) and we are looking for active members to join us and help us grow together!

We are a friendly and easy going membership and ask ~

• 2 to 3 star trades
  • neighbourly visits 2 to 3 times/week
  • help out in tournaments and fellowship adventures
Most of all we want you to have FUN and enjoy being in the Fellowship!
Our Fellowship:

The ArchMage is active in 3 worlds and will help you out the best I can if you are not sure about the game.

I share weekly reports with the group, updates and info that comes to my attention so you will be always be informed about upcoming events and latest news!

We just cleared our 5th Chest in the weekly Tournament!

We also play the Fellowship Adventure and ranked #58 on the last FA!

and We also have a FaceBook Group so our mobile players don't miss out on anything!

If you are interested in being a part of our Fellowship please apply.

We currently have 22 active members.

FAESIDHE BANNER.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser5386

Myself and another player cyrene630 are looking for an active well managed fellowship. We are on number 6 now and they all talk a good game but in the end are mismanaged,half dead or inactive . We both enjoy this game and have are own fellowships on W world and F world this is our fun world were we can relax and have fun. Both of us are in Dwarves right now and active daily players. At this point we are just looking for a fun active place to call home where people do their visits and are active in chat. Thanks ........Bozz[

The Orion Syndicate is new, but our members are experienced. We're pretty active and would welcome more active players!

skeeter6060

We presently have 2 opening and looking for active players only we don't have a mess of rules and shouldn't need to with active players please check out our overview we restructured in Jan and where ranked 396 then we are now 200 so shows our activity we are active in tournaments and adventures and help each other with trades and such for events. We have a fb page to help us share info and charts our fs is the Goblin King so give us a look and ask any questions you might have hope to see you with us!! skeeter

skeeter6060

I too am looking for a new home.
Check out our overview we are a very active fs and looking for a few more active players we do tournaments adventures and the events we have a fb page to help better share info among us message me skeeter if you have any questions!!