• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Huor

If there is a bundle in there, it is north of 540 points which is way out of my range. I was excited about the idea of the blueprints, but the second one is well inside the points required for building a second panda which leaves me out. If I reach the second blueprint, then I will look at the prizes really hard, but I don't see it.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Except
As I read it, you get one bundle of 5 blueprints.
If that is right then by your math it is totally worth it.
You get your money's worth of BBs and all the other crap is gravy.
Someone tell me if I read that wrong.
Where do you see a bundle of 5 blueprints? If you are right then the Royal prizes would be TOTALLY worth it. I have not seen anything like this. From what I see, there is 1 blueprint at 160 league points. A 2nd blueprint at 360 league points. And a 3rd blueprint at 440 league points.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Where do you see a bundle of 5 blueprints? If you are right then the Royal prizes would be TOTALLY worth it. I have not seen anything like this. From what I see, there is 1 blueprint at 160 league points. A 2nd blueprint at 360 league points. And a 3rd blueprint at 440 league points.

All the prizes keep repeating, so if you spend enough money and diamonds to make around 3 pandas, you could probably end up with 5 blueprints total. But definitely not any packs. The only things that come in 5-packs are some of the time boosters.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One

it has a "5" above the picture
but when i put my cursor on it i see
It says 5 available
so i guess it means there are 5 total available?
but why is that the only item they do that with?

Attachments

• bundl.jpg
    bundl.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 87

rvtdragon1

For some reason, and I have no idea why, it is telling you how many Blueprints you have in your personal stock. Check the dropdown menu of Crafting Resources. If you had 27 BP the number would be 27.

Kekune

On mobile it's labeled as a single blueprint. And I have more than a single blueprint in inventory, so this must only be an issue in the browser version.

OIM20

it has a "5" above the picture
but when i put my cursor on it i see
It says 5 available
so i guess it means there are 5 total available?
but why is that the only item they do that with?
Hover over the KP in the regular line of prizes. It does the same thing. So do the goods - in your screen, mana. Hover over it, and it will say "Available:" and how much you currently have in inventory.

I'm guessing whatever coding they have in the browser to show that for the Spire is what it's defaulting to for all inventory.

BrinDarby

@Henroo ,
Even after spending 1500 diamonds, you are saying it buys you 2 BPs.
It doesn't, not unless you make it into Gold .... if you get 280 and lets
say Silver, even that 2nd base .... You're not close to the 2nd BP, thats
another 3 GPs later, ppl will have to spend then more diamonds to get
that far..... In reality, 1500 only buys you 1 BP... so you're paying 1200
for the rest of the basic royal prizes.....

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Has the Bonsai Garden been NERFED? I have been waiting for eight days for the BG and now I find that it has a heck of a lot lower seeds offered. Elven Gems says it gives 3200 seeds per day. According to Inno tonight, it only gives 2100. My friend got one and she says it only gives 2100. (she's in my chapter) Did they nerf it from the time that beta won it to now? BOOOOOO HISSSSS BOOOO HISSSSS I am so damn mad. GRRRR.

Kekune

@Darielle I think it might just be an error at Gems. A couple of my fellows were discussing this a few days ago. They had very different numbers; the higher ones came from elvengems, and the lower (and now, I think, accurate) ones from elven architect.

Dew Spinner

Has the Bonsai Garden been NERFED? I have been waiting for eight days for the BG and now I find that it has a heck of a lot lower seeds offered. Elven Gems says it gives 3200 seeds per day. According to Inno tonight, it only gives 2100. My friend got one and she says it only gives 2100. (she's in my chapter) Did they nerf it from the time that beta won it to now? BOOOOOO HISSSSS BOOOO HISSSSS I am so damn mad. GRRRR.
Probably not, I have found Gems to have a lot of inaacuracies...for whatever reasons. This is a much more accurate site for event buildings... All Events (idavis-elvenar.github.io)

Dew Spinner

Here is a much more accurate site for event buildings... All Events (idavis-elvenar.github.io)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
@Darielle I think it might just be an error at Gems. A couple of my fellows were discussing this a few days ago. They had very different numbers; the higher ones came from elvengems, and the lower (and now, I think, accurate) ones from elven architect.

Probably not, I have found Gems to have a lot of inaacuracies...for whatever reasons. This is a much more accurate site for event buildings... All Events (idavis-elvenar.github.io)

Thanks guys. Aw shucks. I've been waiting with bated breath. :(

Crystal01

I have been waiting also! BOTH my chapters 16 and 17 give the SAME amount of 2200, so disappointed, my prince charming from 2 chapters ago gives more