• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The only thing I really wish is that they would not have a daily prize that is SOOOOO good on the first day, when no one has any keys built up. This daily is even better than my precious goblin gift shops.

Edit: okay not better than goblin, but just about as good.

Last edited:

OIM20

Besides the 3 blueprints for an old Panda Artifact recipe, is there a conversion recipe (2 new artifacts for an old one)?
According to the YouTube video, yes. My MAs haven't rotated yet, so I haven't yet seen it myself, though.

Rp44

I absolutely enjoy events, even when many prizes are not helpful to me and I strongly dislike the RNG factor. But I was disappointed this morning when my accounts received different offers for initial bonus currency. Some received offers for straight currency and some received offers for currency with diamonds. The difference in currency for the same amount of money spent ($20 on mobile) is 700 keys. (!) I have one city out of several where I intended to spend money because I want the panda plus I have original bears that still need a few more evolutions. So of course that city got the watered-down offer. Not cool.

Huor

I got the offer for diamonds + currency. I also had less then the 1500 that would be required to take part in the royal prizes and I wonder if that's why I got the diamond offer. Maybe they will do the currency later? If you buy the diamonds via the browser you get more than you do on mobile (2400 vs. 2100) as google and apple charge Inno more for the transaction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rp44

Thank you. :) I play on a Kindle and buy Amazon coins at a discount for the times I want to buy diamonds so I still get the same amount of diamonds per dollar as on browser. And I top the spire most weeks in a silver fellowship (& don't buy expansions anymore) so I have more than 1500 diamonds at the moment. It's just the offer variance factor hitting again, and this particular account always gets the short end of the stick in that regard.

LisaMV

For the second event in a row, they are combining the MManufacturing with a *&% Military thing in a Chest.
I would like to point out that for those of us non-fighters in Elvenar (and there are many more than you think!) the MM's are very important, and we do not like being forced to get a bunch of fighters at the same time.
As well, last time, about 30% of my chest groups had ALL military ones. This was never like this before, so I always could choose the 1 non-military chest in those cases. Again, a non-fighter has no options.

This may seem like a small point to most of you, but when you are a Spire Addict & Tourney Nut in 4 gold spire fellowships, it has a huge impact. I wish the Dev's would consider this aspect.
I also buy :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: so maybe my vote will count more ;)

Huor

I should also say, that I did start the event with 235 event currency. 100 from the email gift, 100 just because gift, and 35 from the daily, so it was a nice little start for my Calligraphy Class.

The Unbeliever

It'd be really nice to maybe, for once, get an evo building that gave some better military buffs!! :rolleyes:
Some def% boost would be exceptionally well received, and would almost certainly be a license for Inno to simply print money. ;):p

Moho

Chef
"royal" is not the word i would use for this extra prizes
How about...

groovy.png

DeletedUser29287

@Darielle I don’t find calligraphy class that worth while I got 600+ keys saved up for the training dojo.

Zebruh

Looks like I will be missing out on the Calligraphy Class...41 stars in and it has eluded me still somehow.

hvariidh gwendrot

shouldn't it be magic telescopes dropping or something to do with astronomy? i thought keys were for post office version edit add:i looked at all 5 pages of the "royal" prizes groovy they are not .. why would i spend 1500 diamonds to unlock those .. we get Bp every week for touraments, Ferris wheels are in FA's, and the rest is just stuff i can make in my city

Last edited:

Huor

Is it just me or is there a lot less currency spawning around the city? Sure seems so.

Grid Gypsy

.. why would i spend 1500 diamonds to unlock those .. we get Bp every week for touraments, Ferris wheels are in FA's, and the rest is just stuff i can make in my city

It's basically 1500 for the Red Forest and the rest are freebies. When compared to the other premium culture buildings in the builder, it's pretty much on par. For example, the giant snail palace costs twice as much for a 6x4 base with 2900 pop/3200 culture, while the red forest is 3x3 @ 1500/1500. Since I pretty much reserve all my diamonds for spire though, it's not something I'm planning on breaking out the wallet for.

Huor

As I haven't reached blueprints, I will hold the purchase until I see if I can unlock both of them. At that point, it's buying 2 blueprints and 900 diamonds for everything else. That's as close as I can come to justifying it from where I sit. My diamonds are pretty much used in lieu of blueprints and for the spire.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It's basically 1500 for the Red Forest and the rest are freebies. When compared to the other premium culture buildings in the builder, it's pretty much on par. For example, the giant snail palace costs twice as much for a 6x4 base with 2900 pop/3200 culture, while the red forest is 3x3 @ 1500/1500. Since I pretty much reserve all my diamonds for spire though, it's not something I'm planning on breaking out the wallet for.

In chapter 18, the Snail Palace is still the same, because items from the store never change, but the Red Forest is now 6900/6900 for the same 1500 diamonds.