• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Grid Gypsy

In chapter 18, the Snail Palace is still the same, because items from the store never change, but the Red Forest is now 6900/6900 for the same 1500 diamonds.

So in other words, probably a better bargain for higher level players, who also probably have more diamonds stashed away. I imagine the 3x3 footprint is also very welcome.

hvariidh gwendrot

i got tons of diamonds, wouldn't do it for my ch 16 city or the 2 going in to orcs, a c/p bldg is not worth 1500 diamonds when you get all the rest for just playing .. there must be something i am missing

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
@Darielle I don’t find calligraphy class that worth while I got 600+ keys saved up for the training dojo.
I guess it depends on where you're at and how much you need the pop and culture. For example, my residences are 5x3 and give 3400 pop. The calligraphy class is 3x3 and gives 5000 pop. That saves me a ton of space (6 squares) over the residence with a gain of 1600 pop, especially since I always have an overabundance of coins and don't need them. But I had some older pop/culture buildings that I could change out too. For example, the headless halloween was a 3x5 and gave 4200 pop. I could easily rid myself of that and have an extra 2x2 square for a pop culture building and have a whole lot more. For me, population means so much because I have so many factories that are constantly upgrading. If you have few factories, then I can understand not needing the pop.

Seachant

The red panda building is a grand prize this time, and you need to claim your grand prizes:

View attachment 10521
View attachment 10522
@Zebruh I have been playing since it came live and I was just finally able to get the claim button to work for the panda about 15 minutes ago, for the first several hours I would click on it and nothing would happen.. If you didn't get it to work earlier you might try again now.
(I did not have to do any weird stuff to get it to work, it just finally did)

Seachant

I am disappointed that it is one lousy point of extra vapor unless you have a lvl 10 Panda. And the drops are ridiculous, I have already spent over a thousand keys because I am being given primarily large cost rolls, with only a couple drops of extra keys and one daily prize..
Very frustrating when the game keeps forcing me to do high cost rolls and the prize drop is such cruddy little payoff..

If this goes like the last event I won't make level 10 which will stink. I won't keep the panda for one lousy vapor point, and a small amount of mana and population..

Seachant

There's a green arrow, and the amount of VV is in green, to show the boost. Just like with your boosted factories. Screens under spoiler to illustrate. (I put them under the spoiler for folks with bandwidth issues so they can easily load the thread.)
YouTube video:
View attachment 10514

My boosted marble manu in Elcy:
View attachment 10515
I circled the arrows for you.

Thank you for all of the effort you put into your response to me OIM20, that was very nice of you :cool:

SC

BrinDarby

ok after @least 15 drops, 2 cities ( cant tell on 3rd )
have the exact # of currency/drops ....

the varience on 15 drops should mean no 2 cities
with equal tasks completed, should have equal currency...

me thinks drop amts might not be as random as we thought.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
ok after @least 15 drops, 2 cities ( cant tell on 3rd )
have the exact # of currency/drops ....
the varience on 15 drops should mean no 2 cities
with equal tasks completed, should have equal currency...
me thinks drop amts might not be as random as we thought.
It was revealed at one point that city drops are
10/14
3/14
1/14
Or close to it, I'll have to ask karvest

Anyway, with 15 drops you're going to have 2 cities with the same results very often.

The Unbeliever

I am disappointed that it is one lousy point of extra vapor unless you have a lvl 10 Panda. And the drops are ridiculous, I have already spent over a thousand keys because I am being given primarily large cost rolls, with only a couple drops of extra keys and one daily prize..
Very frustrating when the game keeps forcing me to do high cost rolls and the prize drop is such cruddy little payoff..

If this goes like the last event I won't make level 10 which will stink. I won't keep the panda for one lousy vapor point, and a small amount of mana and population..
use the following order to choose chests; 84 -> 39 -> 56 -> 162 -> 23 -> 55 -> 81 -> 30 -> 33

That gives you the most 'Grand Prize efficient' order of the chests, and following it AND fully completing all the quests + daily log-ins is the most RNG-proof way to get all required artifacts...
Now, pick-up enough incidents from around your city and maybe get a couple lucky pulls of extra currency from a few chests, and it's also very doable to gain a 2nd copy of the Lv1 building as the IIRC 14th grand prize. ;) (...should be the 280 stardust mark.)

This is the method I always use, (ie: ignoring daily special %'s and just focusing 100% on most efficient grand prize picks), and I've managed to make 14+ grand prizes in every event this year while spending 500 dias only once. (IIRC, I got skunked hard during the Spring event & had to buy 100 currencies to make the last 3 moves for a 2nd Lv1 Ashen Phoenix)
Only event I've spent diamonds was the Sorc event, and that was to fill out a 2nd full set, though I still made 13 grand prizes before throwing bags of shiny rocks at that event. ;)

Seachant

use the following order to choose chests; 84 -> 39 -> 56 -> 162 -> 23 -> 55 -> 81 -> 30 -> 33

That gives you the most 'Grand Prize efficient' order of the chests, and following it AND fully completing all the quests + daily log-ins is the most RNG-proof way to get all required artifacts...
Now, pick-up enough incidents from around your city and maybe get a couple lucky pulls of extra currency from a few chests, and it's also very doable to gain a 2nd copy of the Lv1 building as the IIRC 14th grand prize. ;) (...should be the 280 stardust mark.)

This is the method I always use, (ie: ignoring daily special %'s and just focusing 100% on most efficient grand prize picks), and I've managed to make 14+ grand prizes in every event this year while spending 500 dias only once. (IIRC, I got skunked hard during the Spring event & had to buy 100 currencies to make the last 3 moves for a 2nd Lv1 Ashen Phoenix)
Only event I've spent diamonds was the Sorc event, and that was to fill out a 2nd full set, though I still made 13 grand prizes before throwing bags of shiny rocks at that event. ;)

Hey there Unbeliever, yah it seems a good pattern and I usually always get a 2nd building, but the last couple of times it seems to play the same way for me, many, many high cost rolls with very little decent/good drops and not making enough to movement to get across the board. I usually only get a couple of extra currency drops in the events and usually have a better outlook for GP expectation, however the last couple/few events have left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. Diamonds are not an option unless I have some in game earned ones and am close enough to a decent prize to warrant their use.

Thanks for the input though, I will definitely put it in my chest of tactics I have used over the years.

Have a great evening Unbeliever :)

SC

Arkadia

oh boy! I don't have time to read all the comments here, but seriously.... am I the only one end game player who is totally turned off by this event? :confused::oops:
I didn't think the chest prizes can be screwed up even more, but Inno seem to amaze me finding new ways to do just that :confused: ...this is not a good direction we're heading.

I was quite excited for this new event coming up, but am so disappointed. ...once again.
Only 1 globe offers troops, the rest are nothing but more junk to pile up. :rolleyes:
and that Red Panda..... such a cute idea! but at level 10 it give half the amount of mana in 24hr that placing 1 instant would. Sentient goods? I have 1 single factory producing Sentient goods in my city and still managing several 100k of each type.... and 1 KP in 24 hrs? LOLOL

Feeding effect is the only thing I say is ok :cool: yayy! ;) ...still ....I see no reason to spend a dime in this event.... again

edit: ok, found 1 good thing about this Bear..... You can convert the artifacts to upgrade your Brown Bear! :)
so those who didn't get it yet, pile up!

Last edited:

Seachant

Does anyone have the full daily prizes list with description, elvengems only goes to the twelfth prize and all subsequent lines are empty.

Thanks in advance.