• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

BrinDarby

My question is what our punishment will be if we don't have a fully
evolved RedPanda ? Not having a AstonPhoenix hurt us once event
currency was nerf'd, so whats it gonna be here ??? something that
involves VV in the future, or something more incideous ??? ;)

Also curious why another chest event, why not a Post Office one ?

farsticks2

Seriously when Ashen Phoenix artifacts becomes available, if ever, I'm going to do that and replace my Coldfire Phoenix.

The Unbeliever

I keep saying we need to port over more of the various FoE mini games to keep events varied & more engaging, but it seems like too many people enjoy the brainless click-fests far too much. :(

God forbid that achieving a high league placement is centered around actual tactics & strategy vs. just being the luckiest git who won 1500+ bonus currencies while the other guy got kicked in the nads and won only 200...
We simply can't hurt anyone's feelings these days just because some people aren't as adept at something like the Halloween mini game or the FoE St. Paddy's or Wildlife event mini games. :rolleyes:

The Unbeliever

Does anybody know if there are any prizes in this event that give Orcs? I have FS members who really want/need them.
Don't think so, though we don't know all the dailies yet... but if I had to place a bet, I'd say no Orks in this event.

Should be a very, very good chance however come the Halloween event, as they will almost certainly do at least 1 day each for the Scare Carriage & Mausoleum Wedding buildings, which give Orks...
And being Halloween, it's I'd also wager good money that we'll see at least 1 of the new daily prize buildings give Orks, since the only other units/resources we have that scream "spooky & evil!" would be Banshees, Frogs & maybe Dryads.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
None of the new buildings introduced in the event give orcs and no previous Autumn Harvest event buildings that may be brought back give orcs.

Looking at Elven Architect, there have only ever been four event buildings, plus the Witch's Hut, that give orcs. The Orc Nest from crafting, is as good or better than all four.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
one ?
Vision Vapors for crafted items will be adjusted so that all the items in the MA will now only add up to 8¾ VVs and you have to wait 6hrs to get the last ¼VV to complete the Arcane Residue.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Don't think so, though we don't know all the dailies yet... but if I had to place a bet, I'd say no Orks in this event.

Should be a very, very good chance however come the Halloween event, as they will almost certainly do at least 1 day each for the Scare Carriage & Mausoleum Wedding buildings, which give Orks...
And being Halloween, it's I'd also wager good money that we'll see at least 1 of the new daily prize buildings give Orks, since the only other units/resources we have that scream "spooky & evil!" would be Banshees, Frogs & maybe Dryads.

Thank you! That is what I though. Just wanted to make sure. Seems to me so far the Training Dojo is the only one that's any good for me.

Vision Vapors for crafted items will be adjusted so that all the items in the MA will now only add up to 8¾ VVs and you have to wait 6hrs to get the last ¼VV to complete the Arcane Residue.
...?? that seems impossible; what about crafting artifacts, moonstone library, n 20% PPs, which all give 20+ VV? we're just gonna get completely n totally screwed outa that now too?

Minkari

Why, after a couple years of needing pet food for multiple pet buildings, do we still have a pet food shortage? Please increase the frequency of pet food appearing in the crafting screen. I’m lucky to get 1-2 a week. And I’m a heavy crafter so I’m in there a lot! I love the new Red Panda, but why spend money to buy the help building during the event if I can never feed it to get the vision vapor bonus?

mikeledo

Petfood comes about once every 30 hours. I have about 300 petfood. The petfood always comes in the same slot. So when a petfood appears in that slot I will use a time instant to complete it immediately to make sure that slot is empty when the clock runs out and things change. This increases my chances of getting more petfood. If you don't have a MA that is maxed out, then you will never have enough petfood. You must get your tournament down to two days. If you are using more than two petfood a week on the Fire Phoenix, you won't have enough.

Minkari

Petfood comes about once every 30 hours. I have about 300 petfood. The petfood always comes in the same slot. So when a petfood appears in that slot I will use a time instant to complete it immediately to make sure that slot is empty when the clock runs out and things change. This increases my chances of getting more petfood. If you don't have a MA that is maxed out, then you will never have enough petfood. You must get your tournament down to two days. If you are using more than two petfood a week on the Fire Phoenix, you won't have enough.
I do have a maxed out MA. I do use time speed ups every time. And I do use my pet food as often as I get it. I cannot imagine having 300 food stocked up. Do you feed more than your 1 pet? I have 4 pets, I mostly feed my brown bear, golden phoenix. I rarely feed my fire phoenix, not enough food. I keep pets to use and feed, not just take up space.

mikeledo

I currently feed by two brown bears once every 3 weeks. I was using 2 petfood a week on the Fire Phoenix, but now my TW is high enough that I will use 1 petfood on the Fire Phoenix per week and 1 petfood on the polar bear once every 2 weeks. Ashen phoenix gets fed during events, I plan on placing a second Ashan Phoenix that is only partially developed for this next event. I hope to get two Red Pandas and feed them both (twice) during the FAs. I can't see using petfood anywhere else. Not counting festivals or FAs, I average using about 2 petfood/week including the brown bear.