• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

BrinDarby

I too was stuck for awhile on 1 of them......
I went to my event Dojo, and meditated on this .....
The correct answer revealed itself to me in a vision......

BrinDarby

I do wish @helya , that the Contest would get "Pinned" @ Top of list
because unlike usuall, replies are hidden, therefore it does not stay
active when I ask for new or unread posts.... I bet many ppl aren't
see'n the Contest thread, I had to search for it....

DeepTerminal

Can anyone comment on how good Training Dojo is for an end-game city? My elves city is at the end of Ch. 17 and I mostly use Archers (from the Barracks) as light range. Are Rangers significantly better? And is the production amount good enough?

Seachant

Is it just me or did the video on youtube show that he only gained the vapor amount that came with the object he was cooking? He was at 38, cook was worth 11 and it showed him jump up to 49 (and this was after it showed him feeding the Red Panda which is supposed to give 3 additional points I thought?)

Anyhow, hello everyone good to be back after my last forum account was deleted even though it was verified to my email years ago (really hate that I lost all my community connections and my status shows me as a noob who just joined the forum, Boo :-(

Any oldtimers out there that want to say hi Soggy, Squirrel, Shimmer and the list goes on and on, right back at ya

Sorry for any typo's, voice typing atm, hope this finds everyone and your loved ones doing well, and if not, let me know so i can push some positive energy your way :)

Seachant

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Can anyone comment on how good Training Dojo is for an end-game city?
It's awesome for an Elf.
the biggest downside to playing elves imo is that you need to use your merc camp to make Blossom mages which means you can't make rangers and frogs.
I ended up with a dozen dojos on beta which will allow me to basically make 50% blossom, frog and rangers :p
Note: If you have a very high-level Simia/flying academy/brown bear usage then the dojo will have a lower impact on your overall production

OIM20

Is it just me or did the video on youtube show that he only gained the vapor amount that came with the object he was cooking?
There's a green arrow, and the amount of VV is in green, to show the boost. Just like with your boosted factories. Screens under spoiler to illustrate. (I put them under the spoiler for folks with bandwidth issues so they can easily load the thread.)
YouTube video:
boosted VV.jpg

My boosted marble manu in Elcy:
boosted marble.jpg
I circled the arrows for you.

BrinDarby

@OIM20 ,
do you have one stage 10 ?? if so, while fed, does the +3 actually increase
a normally +1vv -> +4vv ?? yet a +20vv -> +23vv ???

OIM20

@BrinDarby - I'm only on live server, so I don't have a red panda yet. The screen was from the YouTube video. But you can see the Rainbow Flower Cage, which is a 1 VV recipe, gives 4 VV in the video.

Also, in the video screen above, you can see the 15% PP gives 26 VV. The normal VV is 23, as seen here:
23 VV.jpg
I circled the VV in purple (well, it looks purple to me) and outlined the recipe for the 15% PP in red; it's the one in the middle. So, yes, the VV would be added so long as the feeding is in effect. It's supposed to last 72 hours, so everything you craft during that period would give an increased amount of VV.

BrinDarby

thks for the confirmation @OIM20 ,
thats if it stays as the Video shows, hehehe....
That means the smaller the orig vv the more it helps as I suspected.
I can see a slippery slope here for rebalancing, and abusive use kinda...

currently in say a FA... 1 cat=3vv , now thats 6, so each vv badge
now costs 33% less, on average, with a S10 RedPanda....

or just the 100 vv need'd for the bonus chest... its actual cost
can also be 33% less now, in terms of cats need'd. (or more)

Zebruh

Unless I'm missing something, am I seeing a bug with receiving the Red Panda building? I don't see how I can attain it. My first quest goal (after completing 5 quests) is 200 keys and my first grand prize is a panda artifact. The building is not a quest goal at all.

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
Unless I'm missing something, am I seeing a bug with receiving the Red Panda building? I don't see how I can attain it. My first quest goal (after completing 5 quests) is 200 keys and my first grand prize is a panda artifact. The building is not a quest goal at all.

The red panda building is a grand prize this time, and you need to claim your grand prizes:

1631015320796.png

1631015355153.png

Zebruh

The red panda building is a grand prize this time, and you need to claim your grand prizes:
Ah, so I was missing something. I see now that I needed to hit the "See Prizes" button to collect the building. That took a bit longer than I'd like to admit haha However, my first grand prize appears to be an artifact, as well as the first Royal Prize being Gems, rather than the Red Forest Event Building. I plan to claim the first grand prize this morning after completing some more quests, so can confirm if it's the artifact or actual building. Almost looks like I didn't get the first grand prize...

DeepTerminal

Besides the 3 blueprints for an old Panda Artifact recipe, is there a conversion recipe (2 new artifacts for an old one)?